Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I was told not to size up a bunch of times in here too :lol:. at least celticsstore has a 20% coupon I can use this time, so Im getting it cheaper.

Also, Celticsstore is still using the aeroswift jerseys I guess.

183EDEA4-EE68-4732-AEAE-788130DA589C.jpeg
8B9A897D-0E7C-4C8F-AC32-8918D77F50F2.jpeg
99569050-01A1-478A-9E2B-835C19B84CBE.jpeg
8A94E926-9F97-4FDD-91A0-F5C9443B2CB6.jpeg
90AD2D0E-47F6-4C27-B299-6AFC88BB7F4C.jpeg

My Celticsstore.com authentic jersey came with the green patch as well. This is the 3rd jersey I've seen come from that site with the wrong color patch, because on their website, it has the white patch. I'm not sure if I'm going to return it or not.

My Celticsstore.com authentic jersey came with the green patch as well. This is the 3rd jersey I've seen come from that site with the wrong color patch, because on their website, it has the white patch. I'm not sure if I'm going to return it or not.

smh, thats terrible then. Im just going to stick to the actual proshop now.

It’s funny that in the jersey threads before this one everyone said I’ll never get a jersey with a patch :lol: now look at everyone :lol:

Yup. I'm a big Celtics fan, and one day I will get around to copping an authentic, but there's no ****ing way I'm copping one with the GE patch. They are a terrible company with several ethical violations regarding pollution and experiments on inmates. Evil company.

Already found a guy selling the new Ingram n Kuz for $150
Probably one of these guys that bought a lot trying to flip them. The lady at the lakersstore shop told they changed their return policy because people wanted to return a bunch of jerseys. They only do exchanges now within 30 days

Rocky is one of my top favorite movies too. Made that purchase even easier lol. i dig them.

Probably one of these guys that bought a lot trying to flip them. The lady at the lakersstore shop told they changed their return policy because people wanted to return a bunch of jerseys. They only do exchanges now within 30 days
I would say maybe an employee since he was giving it away below retail and tax. so maybe a store discount

he's only got a size 40 kuz left which if it was a 44 I would take. If anyones interested and he still has it, hit me up ill lead you to it and maybe he will sell for cheaper? who knows

Vaporknit > Aeroswift all day! Just got my black Kyrie authentic jersey and the material is a big step forward in comparison the Aeroswift City and Green jersey from last season!

The white jerseys look more shiney. They have have a glimmer to them almost similar to the pre-rev30 adidas jerseys. Noticed that while I was watching the Bulls game the other day and the thunder game earlier tonight. I’m sure it’s the new material that gives them that look

anyone scan their jerseys on Nike Connect? Anyone that does scan, have you gotten a decent perk for it? I only got Player's music playlist and NBA 2k stuff last year, this year I haven't gotten anything

anyone scan their jerseys on Nike Connect? Anyone that does scan, have you gotten a decent perk for it? I only got Player's music playlist and NBA 2k stuff last year, this year I haven't gotten anything

pretty much the same this year for me so far, some NBA 2K stuff and playlists.

Back
Top Bottom