Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Those city jerseys are TRASH! What the hell is Nike doing or worse what are some of these teams thinking.

They’ve got so much to go back into the archive with and they decide to do a pyjama shirt (philly) and a soccer jersey (new orleans)

Have any of you guys ever gotten your jersey tailored? I’d like to do it but idk where to go. I’m also hesitant to try it because if they **** it up I’d be mad as ****.

Have any of you guys ever gotten your jersey tailored? I’d like to do it but idk where to go. I’m also hesitant to try it because if they **** it up I’d be mad as ****.
which jersey and what do you want tailored? the length?

I just realized my Kyrie jersey came with the wrong color patch on it too :lol:. It should be white and its green. Green belongs on the white jersey.

50C2F0EA-B109-4EBD-8197-5CC2442B9595.jpeg

I thought it looked weird when I first saw it. Then I just saw a pic of Tatum in a game and was like, wait... :lol:

which jersey and what do you want tailored? the length?
It’d be the cavs city jersey from last year when they went on a blowout sale after Lebron made his announcement. I got a size 58 but the length seems hella long and and a 56 didn’t fit right.

It’d be the cavs city jersey from last year when they went on a blowout sale after Lebron made his announcement. I got a size 58 but the length seems hella long and and a 56 didn’t fit right.
How tall are u?

so you guys go same size for swingman and authentic?

I tried on a 44 authentic and felt like it was really tight, but thats my swingman size. So I ordered a 48 authentic and feel like its huge. Im so confused lol.
I tried at 48 authentic and it was huge they I didn’t have any 44s so I’m assuming it’s tight

It’s funny that in the jersey threads before this one everyone said I’ll never get a jersey with a patch :lol: now look at everyone :lol:

nah, theres still plenty that have no desire for it. Inhave wanted one since the begining, but they havnt been available.

i’ll have to go into the proshop this weekend and see if they have the correct jersey :lol:

Back
Top Bottom