Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Screenshot_20181111-194016_Chrome.jpg Swingmans have the sponsors on them?

They have a few other popular teams. Champs selling them.

yah, saw the shorts at champs and they are nice and the zipped pockets is a nice touch, the bulls shorts I got has been relegated to home shorts because i can't wear it out without any pockets

$120 is a lot though so maybe i'll try and catch it on sale

lakersshorts1.jpg

lakersshorts2.jpg

yah, saw the shorts at champs and they are nice and the zipped pockets is a nice touch, the bulls shorts I got has been relegated to home shorts because i can't wear it out without any pockets

$120 is a lot though so maybe i'll try and catch it on sale

lakersshorts1.jpg

lakersshorts2.jpg

Noticeable difference in feel? Zippered pockets don’t mean much for me, but they would need to be a lot better quality to justify 40 more than the regular.

Noticeable difference in feel? Zippered pockets don’t mean much for me, but they would need to be a lot better quality to justify 40 more than the regular.

They're noticeably thicker and heavier than swingman. Kind of have that mitchel & ness type waistband.

Would maybe buy a pair on discount, but I’m not willing to pay $125 for some shorts, that I rarely wear.

Ordered the vice swingman shorts with a discount code. They should be more than enough for the couple times I will wear them casually

Looks like its a good thing I ordered my Wade from Fanatics early.

You need my address? Sz 48? Of course, it was a good thing lol

I feel like crack head looking for another hit... Keep checking NDC and fanatics all the time! Don’t see Nike missing out on this opportunity... it’s Wades last year as well! Give us more authentics nike

Back
Top Bottom