Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

20181112_131818.jpg

Was at the mall today and saw some of the new City edition jerseys. I still can't get over how awful the swingman jerseys are. The numbers and lettering feel so cheap.

Was at the mall today and saw some of the new City edition jerseys. I still can't get over how awful the swingman jerseys are. The numbers and lettering feel so cheap.

They might feel cheap but the authentic aren’t much more in substance. It’s jusf how jerseys are now. Heavy thick twill is gone.

Anybody see Authentic city jerseys for the Pistons for sale anywhere? The ad for them on the NBA Store shows a picture of the authentic but they're not listed.

They might feel cheap but the authentic aren’t much more in substance. It’s jusf how jerseys are now. Heavy thick twill is gone.

For me, it's not the jersey - it's the heat-pressed numbers and letters. It looks and feels the same as silk-screened numbers. Unacceptable for $110, especially since the Fanatics joints are only $70.

Until I notice any sort or peeling happening i’ll be happy with swingmans for the most part. I still prefer authentics (the cut is better) but I dont always need a $200 tank top (more like $250 becuase I always want the patch)

same here. I keep checking NDC every couple hours to see if they removed the “coming soon” :lol:

ugh that wade authentic still says coming soon on nike app

yeah, I've been checking since last week too:lol: I wonder what's taking so long?

Been checking NDC multiple times a day waiting for the Wade authentic to drop and still nothing. Ima have to take my *** down to the AAA tomorrow to see what's really good.

Have they lowered the quality of the swingman jersey? went to my local footlocker today and the swingman Wall jersey felt cheaper/thinner than the one I picked up last year(wall swingman), will have to go home and check my one to confirm. Hopefully the Wade City jersey I ordered off the nike store is better..

Going with a small in all my shorts from now on instead of a medium. Looks a lot better.

I like last year’s GSW city jerseys more, but I’m still a fan of this year’s.

Can the Earned jerseys leak already?! Lol

Just got shipping confirmation from Lakers Store just shipped about me LeBron City Authentic :rofl:

Gets here in 2 days, I’m stoked. Sorry to those who are still waiting for their preorders in July. Hoping that issue gets resolved soon for yahs.

Authentics just ain't in my budget for the amount of time I wear the jerseys.

That being said, I'd pay a little more if they gave me the heavy nike mesh of the days of yore.

Back
Top Bottom