Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

got my dr. pepper code in on Saturday... what to buy, what to buy...

no exclusions, right?

That wade jersey might be my last jersey ever if I can get it. Too nice and funky, praying I can get a 44.. and if I can’t it better restock

haha its so funny all of us are waiting for this wade authentic jersey. maybe we should write to Nike? they should know how much demand this jersey has!

AND it's so annoying that there is so few AUTHENTIC jerseys. the swingman are so poor quality. I won't buy swingman Nike edition no matter what.

I keep checking NDC for that City Wade Authentic. It still states, “Coming soon”. SMH

With a full-size run too! Super annoying... Nike knew how HUGE the demand was for these! Already hit up Nike chat and nada like always... Hopefully we can all get one

EBD89B36-D2C6-4AFD-8896-5437C36C566F.png I scroll down on the Nike plus app...

Authentics just ain't in my budget for the amount of time I wear the jerseys.

That being said, I'd pay a little more if they gave me the heavy nike mesh of the days of yore.
Same. I've only had a couple of authentics but I can't justify full price if I only wear jerseys once in a while. Most of the authentics I had were on sale.

ED2C23BC-AA98-4B96-B61D-D2080B953B98.png GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WADE AUTHENTICS ARE LIVE ON NDC

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Got my authentic! Going to see if the homie can cop on Swoosh. If so I'll send it back or pop if somebody needs it on here.

Back
Top Bottom