Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

20181120_221534.jpg
20181120_221613.jpg
20181120_221654.jpg
20181120_223122.jpg
20181120_223204.jpg

Yea if anybody wants the swingman let me know.

Air dry always. NEVER put them in the dryer. Don't take that chance with these swingmans. I didn't even do that for swingmans when the numbers and letters were stitched on.
Stitched swingman fade in the wash and dry. Quality just doesn't compare.

At the warriors game tonight and the team shop has the white curry authentic . First time I have seen a white authentic for a team other than the Lakers. Might be a sign for other teams too.

At the warriors game tonight and the team shop has the white curry authentic . First time I have seen a white authentic for a team other than the Lakers. Might be a sign for other teams too.

Knicks were selling their white statement authentic jerseys last season at the MSG team store.

So the Miami team store is the only place to get a Red, White or black wade jersey? Want a wade one in one of the classics

White jerseys seem to be worn less frequently now that the team can choose what’s worn where. Thunder wore their white jerseys last night, I can’t remember watching a game when they wore white in recent memory. Seems they always rock the historic away blues or one of their new city type jerseys. I’m not a fan of white jerseys cause they’re so hard to maintain, even when I’m careful

White jerseys seem to be worn less frequently now that the team can choose what’s worn where. Thunder wore their white jerseys last night, I can’t remember watching a game when they wore white in recent memory. Seems they always rock the historic away blues or one of their new city type jerseys. I’m not a fan of white jerseys cause they’re so hard to maintain, even when I’m careful

No doubt. When worn in summer they are hard to maintain when you sweat. The white are still nice and relevant for historic teams like the Celtics.

C8DF0251-074C-40D9-BEE5-331B6D10B900.png
Ya’ll better hurry up...soooo stoked!!!

They also got the warriors HWC too..might swoop on those n the city minny...

Back
Top Bottom