Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

But it doesnt make sense though...at least not to me. These are supposed to be replica jerseys for the 2018-2019 season. Kobe ain't playing.

The Jordan jersey in the new style was an abomination too. Straight trash.
aside from Lebron, who they gonna buy?

makes sense for Lakers fans but I agree its dumb

But it doesnt make sense though...at least not to me. These are supposed to be replica jerseys for the 2018-2019 season. Kobe ain't playing.

The Jordan jersey in the new style was an abomination too. Straight trash.

Technically, it's not unprecedented to have an authentic Kobe jersey out that he never wore:lol:

Fabolous-Kobe.jpg

Kobe's jerseys are always sold at premium price. Like his authentics are 15-25 dollars more than the current Lakers players.

True. However, if you’re near a Clearance Store or have the patience, you can cop on the low. I copped the Icon and Association Authentics for $170 for both recently.

Kobe's jerseys are always sold at premium price. Like his authentics are 15-25 dollars more than the current Lakers players.
the one from last year hit outlets but they was maybe because of material. I got a guy offering me the white authentic for $30 NWOT :lol:

Anyone know how many authentic city jerseys were made at the Lakers store? It's really annoying how Ndc is only showing a pre-order for an authentic Ball city jersey. Nobody wants that. Hope that Lakers store re-stocks but doubt it.

Last edited:
Fanatics has a 30% off sale now. Picked up the wolves city shorts and they happen to have heat city shorts in XL so got them too. Now just to find lakers statement.

Probably because I’ve yet to see the authentic in person but I’m totally satisfied with the swingman. Bought from the Heat store so they included a vice sweat towel and some wayfarer wannabe shades. I’m happy.

B6FFAC70-7ACC-4DCF-A8A8-9B31BD731F4C.jpeg
Normally I want the patch

But man I can’t rock no ultimate software on my chest lol

Dope jersey tho

Probably because I’ve yet to see the authentic in person but I’m totally satisfied with the swingman. Bought from the Heat store so they included a vice sweat towel and some wayfarer wannabe shades. I’m happy.

B6FFAC70-7ACC-4DCF-A8A8-9B31BD731F4C.jpeg

Yeah, it’s totally nice for what it is but having the authentic with this side by side, it’s not even close.

Yeah, it’s totally nice for what it is but having the authentic with this side by side, it’s not even close.

Agreed. It is so ****ing weak what Adidas and Nike did to the swingmans. Heat-pressed numbers are just awful. Whenever I take my Kyrie swingman out of the wash, I hold my breath wondering if the numbers and letters are still on.

Agreed. It is so ****ing weak what Adidas and Nike did to the swingmans. Heat-pressed numbers are just awful. Whenever I take my Kyrie swingman out of the wash, I hold my breath wondering if the numbers and letters are still on.
Just wash it inside out, then air dry or put in dryer on low heat.

Just wash it inside out, then air dry or put in dryer on low heat.

Air dry always. NEVER put them in the dryer. Don't take that chance with these swingmans. I didn't even do that for swingmans when the numbers and letters were stitched on.

Back
Top Bottom