Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

DF28772D-C945-4A4B-9602-84BA521E5B4F.jpeg
35D4154B-1EB7-4F82-A7A9-A8531054C738.jpeg

FedEx just dropped this off. Black one got delivered to my folks house and hopefully get it tomorrow.

Last year’s all-star game apparel was solid. I hope it’s the same this year. I loved how they kept it simple by going blk/white.

Kind of hope it’s not as simple as black and white and a big team logo front and center.

Def gotta something with colors since the game is ok Charlotte.

I wouldn’t be mad if they used the same dna they used for the 1991 game.

IMG_4170.jpg
Some new heat got put up on footlocker, if there's any other fellow NT'ers who are 6' and 180 lbs, any sizing recommendations would be welcome.

Hoping heat store has the pink one until like March. Wallet needs a little time to breathe lol

There is nobody in this forum that knows why Nike is not releasing quarter NBA socks is there? The ankle/ mid ones are just like a swingman jersey is to the original: not convincing. I am scanning Ebay the whole time for some on court quarter and ankle socks and so far I got a couple, but the search and wait is tough!

There is nobody in this forum that knows why Nike is not releasing quarter NBA socks is there? The ankle/ mid ones are just like a swingman jersey is to the original: not convincing. I am scanning Ebay the whole time for some on court quarter and ankle socks and so far I got a couple, but the search and wait is tough!
They’ve released quarter socks this season

Should be on all sites

No ankle, don’t think I’ve seen a single player with ankle socks just quarter and crew

Yes they did, but not the on court version, if I am not mistaken, just the standard ones that you can get on Eastbay for example!

Yes they did, but not the on court version, if I am not mistaken, just the standard ones that you can get on Eastbay for example!
I don’t know any of the differences I just remember seeing them on sites and my outlet had the black and white pairs for $15

Want em for less than that, I can’t do crew socks

then those are the ones that I have seen as well, but sadly not the ones that I am looking for!

Back
Top Bottom