Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Something doesn't add up there though, it's taken forever for Nike to actually release jerseys and its been 2 full seasons now. I suppose it had something to do with the material change as well.

Not Saying you’re wrong but the NBA is right smack dab in the middle of free agency where there is nothing but players changing teams/numbers. Don’t think they’re past any deadline yet.

To be fair it is LeBron James we are talking about. Nike’s biggest athlete and number 1 jersey seller. So that’s a lot of stock they produce and they jut got around to putting the white Authentics out. Probably just a big headache for them this point

Meh, this is lame. Was excited to see a #6 Heat Bron comeback.

Won’t buy any Lebron or AD Jersey next season.

AD to rock #3

7D66B62F-1B47-46AE-839C-F64D6B1661ED.png

I need LeBron white authentic. I hope they can address the stock issue.

Do you think Nike will keep making unis with number 23 until March next year, or should we expect a lack of stock due to production stop?

I don't think that number change is happening anymore. It would like kind of stupid for 2 star players on the same team to switch numbers at the same time. Bron stuck with 23, AD with 3.

I mean this is a tough position for Nike. They can’t expext to sell Bron or AD jerseys with a questionable number change coming.

Maybe AD clears the air in his Lakers presser and say he appreciates the 23 offer, but he will stick #3 from here on out.

Yeah they can't expect to sell jerseys with so much uncertainty. Collectors will buy them but casual fans will be weary.

Yeah they can't expect to sell jerseys with so much uncertainty. Collectors will buy them but casual fans will be weary.

On the contrary. Casual fans will buy whatever is on the racks. Collectors like us who’s up to date with news etc, will be wary and hesitant in purchasing

Lol y’all looking at this wrong. Nike has all Lebrons stuff printed and ready to go including his shoes. They’re not redoing all that for the sake of some friendly gesture on brons part.

Last edited:
Yeah, they are a business first at foremost. Those labor hour of taking off no 23 and reglueing no 6 just seems plain stupid business wise. It’s better for Lebron to wear 23 for one more season and change the no again if they must, next season.

Back
Top Bottom