Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

36-jpg.2388215

Where did you get the sleeve less? I got the long sleeve and short sleeve, kinda want a cut off but not for retail :lol: bballkid11 bballkid11

I got the same one from the Bulls just yesterday. Ebay is your best bet. Since the season is over I have a feeling that teams are starting to dump their excess stock.

I mentioned this in one of older post, but I am not buying any regular stuff from the online stores anymore. I monitor Ebay and buy the actual stuff that the players wear, since you can mostly get from the same price or even lower as the replica stuff.

Do the team issued practice shirts fit like the retail shirts where they’re more snug and you need to size up or are they tts?

Those warriors jerseys don’t make any sense...

Why would they keep the Oakland themed “The Town” jersey? I’ve read those wouldn’t be returning. I don’t think those are real.

Those warriors jerseys don’t make any sense...

Why would they keep the Oakland themed “The Town” jersey? I’ve read those wouldn’t be returning. I don’t think those are real.
there were rumors last season that they were in talks with Oracle arena to play a couple games there each season. it's also a nice touch to recognize a fanbase. personally hope they keep the town jerseys.

Last edited:
I doubt they’re going to play games at the Oracle. This new arena is supposed to be a huge cash cow for them.

Back
Top Bottom