Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

EAsnCRJUEAALgBt

larger hi-res image.... Bay jersey is very underwhelming

wish they would've kept the yellow on the town jerseys, i think it would've looked nice with the gray on the shorts instead of the blue.....

Man...I'm extremely disappointed with all 4 jerseys shown here. They ruined the blue ones...needs more yellow in the logo, they ruined that.

The Bay is trash, Town jerseys look better with the yellow trim, The City Jerseys just look off. Bring back the Run TMC jersey's or the San Francisco joints.

Money saved I guess

Can someone point me to the Lakers practice long sleeve tees been trying to get that Black one with the Lakers in yellow... THX

I’m looking for the black practice tee as well. But I want the one that says “Lakers” which is the most current one in the pic below. The one that says “Los Angeles” is from 17-18 season.

Never seen one on eBay. And the only team issued gear I ever see is like 2XL Tall. My local Nike outlet (Las Vegas South) constantly carry’s Warrior gear. Last time I was in there they had their black practice tees. They were team issued ones too. With the jock tag and soft dri-fit material

Bought long sleeve practice tee when Nike first dropped them and there were stiff cotton that claimed to be dri-fit :smh:

C3923D84-4B38-47FE-81A5-3EF522EF351E.jpeg

Nike mad confusing why are they making the same nba practice shirts one with poly drifit (real) while another version with the drifit cotton bull crap

Bought a pistons long sleeve other day for a steal and had the same retail price as the polyester version but it was the drifit cotton that will easily shrink

I’m looking for the black practice tee as well. But I want the one that says “Lakers” which is the most current one in the pic below. The one that says “Los Angeles” is from 17-18 season.

Never seen one on eBay. And the only team issued gear I ever see is like 2XL Tall. My local Nike outlet (Las Vegas South) constantly carry’s Warrior gear. Last time I was in there they had their black practice tees. They were team issued ones too. With the jock tag and soft dri-fit material

Bought long sleeve practice tee when Nike first dropped them and there were stiff cotton that claimed to be dri-fit :smh:

C3923D84-4B38-47FE-81A5-3EF522EF351E.jpeg

I can’t find none at all even on eBay can’t do nothing with a 2x smhhh

I think you guys will start seeing some 2018-19 team issued apparel popping up on eBay pretty soon. Specifically Laker stuff

Back
Top Bottom