Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Two throwbacks the next two seasons for Grizzlies? Nice. May need to pick up some of that gear.

Yellow on sale for $150 and the purple $175
9B55CE61-039A-4E4A-9C96-321D2F3065E3.png

Not a huge fan of that Sixers' "shared S" script, not everything retro is automatically fire IMO. But cool if you're digging em.
The teal Vancouver joints and straight :nthat:, wish I had a reason to cop though.

Patiently awaiting the Raptors' reveal, word is they got something special planned for the upcoming 25th anniversary season :evil:

The ICONs from last year look better to me. I think because the logo used Yellow as the Primary color. With that said, I'll pass on both the ICON, Association and the Town designs. I'm looking forward to "The City" classic and maybe "The Bay" designs though.

anyone else pissed off with the quality nike is putting out for their nba gear? bought a pair of raptors practice shorts in march 2018 and the NBA logo and raptors logo is already cracking...

luckily my bro works at nike so i never pay retail for their stuff but still it bugs me. i play a lot of ball so my clothes go through the wash often.. everything is just made with poor quality.

meanwhile about 10 years ago my friend gifted me with fake lakers shorts when he came back from the philippines. logos embroidered, no fading, have gone through the wash 100x at least and look 90% like the real thing. why the hell should i pay $100 for a pair of shorts when $20 from aliexpress gives me better quality for 20% of the price :smh:

i wanna give you money nike! get it together

Yeah this stuff is not durable. I bought some laker shooting shirts that MSRP'D for 100 bucks and the NBA logo is falling off on the back.

All they had to do was stitch it and it would be fine...SMH

will Nike sell any of the throwback jerseys in authentic this time around? Wanted that white Warriors throwback two seasons ago but never sold them in authentic & I would like to get that Kings joint they going rock this season

will Nike sell any of the throwback jerseys in authentic this time around? Wanted that white Warriors throwback two seasons ago but never sold them in authentic & I would like to get that Kings joint they going rock this season
Kings Blue jerseys confirmed to release in October. I know that the city jerseys were only sold in authentic in the arena. Hopefully they do the same for the blues

Are you guys complaining about the quality drying these items in the machine? If so that's your issue, but otherwise idk. This stuff is always overpriced imo. Those nike workout shirt collars seem to stretch over time and look bad. I still have some Adidas Lakers shooting shirts and regret selling some off, much better quality. But I just hang dry everything after washing on cold.

Anybody find any deals for Laker shorts in Medium not at retail? At this point i'd take any color and swingman/vapor, but can't find anything at my outlet. I swear Nike has got their supply all messed up.

My dri fit shirts ice washed 30+ times look and fit the exact same way as they did brand new

Never had an issue with their 100% poly dri fit NFL/NBA shirts

My dri fit shirts ice washed 30+ times look and fit the exact same way as they did brand new

Never had an issue with their 100% poly dri fit NFL/NBA shirts
hang dry? or dry using a dryer? I hang dry items that I want to last a little longer

Nike’s OG Swingman Jerseys back in 2003 were much better quality and cheaper with stitching. Look at my 2003 Lebron Cavs jersey
0A6E2620-CD59-4721-ACB3-6AAA578950D2.jpeg

hang dry? or dry using a dryer? I hang dry items that I want to last a little longer
I dry them in the dryer :lol:

Haven’t had an issue in 10+ years

I have some regular dri fits I still wear that are old as hell. But with team logos and stuff, none have cracked or anything on the logos as of yet in a very long time

Back
Top Bottom