Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I have 3 ‘3xl’ and 1 ‘xl’ bron swingman if anybody want em lmk
E32CE43F-714C-4C49-BEBA-B42BEF6564ED.jpeg

I would like to buy a Dream Team jersey from Fanatics, but as I don’t live in USA, I can’t buy Dr.Pepper drinks.
I am traveling to USA in 2 weeks so I would like to order it and send the jersey to my hotel in Las Vegas.

Can anyone be so kind and get a discount code for me?

It doesn't ship until August 30th anyway as they don't even have the stock yet.

It doesn't ship until August 30th anyway as they don't even have the stock yet.
Thank you for the update.
I expected they could ship them this week. Otherwise I will not be in the US when it arrived.

I will check if Mitchell & Ness own store has already them and can ship this week.
However I would not be getting the 30% discount.
Has anyone a Mitchell & Ness discount?

I expected they could ship them this week. Otherwise I will not be in the US when it arrived.

I will check if Mitchell & Ness own store has already them and can ship this week.
Even if M&N has a discount, those are definitely excluded

Wow looks likes LeBrons students are getting Authentics :nerd:

And Lakers still handing out swingmans to celebrities lmao

Definitely don’t think the number change is happening now (so I hope)

9183B224-87F6-4D8D-881B-4CCDD0F84F79.png

Wow looks likes LeBrons students are getting Authentics :nerd:

And Lakers still handing out swingmans to celebrities lmao

Definitely don’t think the number change is happening now (so I hope)

9183B224-87F6-4D8D-881B-4CCDD0F84F79.png

Yeah the number change is next year if at all.

Used a 10 percent discount on M&N the night it dropped. Shorts should be in today. I did cop from fanatics later on (got 2 sizes and the practice shorts) and will just send a pair back to M&N.

Code was sent to me from an earlier M&N order but it did not seem unique at all.

MNN-THANKYOU-2019

Does the EU NBA Store have discount codes? Never ordered from there before and see a pair of shorts I want to buy

Even tho he's no longer on the Warriors got this jersey on sale from my local store love the jersey

Attachments

• 769E5955-9370-49AB-A6B3-D722BA0E8890.jpeg
    769E5955-9370-49AB-A6B3-D722BA0E8890.jpeg
    262.8 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Dallas is dropping the 5 Miles partnership. And Boston trying to get out of the GE partnership

it would appear the Jordan Dream Team practice jerseys are very rare. Got mine at ShiekH and have not seen them anywhere else.

They had those practice jerseys up on M&N, Fanatics, NBAStore, etc. They’re not rare, they’re just one of the hotter items of that set. Especially at the price point they’re selling at.

it would appear the Jordan Dream Team practice jerseys are very rare. Got mine at ShiekH and have not seen them anywhere else.

Is there anywhere online to buy game shorts? Seems like that has dried up over the past year...

They had those practice jerseys up on M&N, Fanatics, NBAStore, etc. They’re not rare, they’re just one of the hotter items of that set. Especially at the price point they’re selling at.

nope, Jordan was not on all of those sites.

Back
Top Bottom