Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I miss these jerseys, man. Was hoping Nike would bring back stitching on the new swingmans when their NBA deal started. Straight up refuse to drop $110 on a heat pressed jersey, dawg :sick:
I agree man, i should have copped the wade Nike rookie jersey on discount back then man , damn

Good news about the new Nike swingman jerseys, is that the graphics on the Jazz throwback (outside of the logos and numbers) will probably be sublimated. It's the case on my Hornets jersey, the stripes are fully sublimated in the fabric. Way better than what Adidas was doing with its soul swingman collection in my opinion, where every graphic element was glued...

Nike mad confusing why are they making the same nba practice shirts one with poly drifit (real) while another version with the drifit cotton bull crap

Bought a pistons long sleeve other day for a steal and had the same retail price as the polyester version but it was the drifit cotton that will easily shrink

one probably being phased one.

New warriors logo gear and jerseys are arriving at dicks. This is from the Dublin store. They have the new hoodies, pants and workout shirts. Also have kids jerseys with the new logo

Attachments

• 5A66E853-C235-4D17-AE88-7ACAA422DF8D.jpeg
    5A66E853-C235-4D17-AE88-7ACAA422DF8D.jpeg
    432.6 KB · Views: 73
  • 504B1EB9-6A0A-45BB-B001-19ABF1513855.jpeg
    504B1EB9-6A0A-45BB-B001-19ABF1513855.jpeg
    273.5 KB · Views: 70
i wonder if you can use the dr pepper code on the new mitchell and ness dream team gear

Anyone know if the clippers are gonna have those LA Olympic style navy joints back as their city jersey?

They were hard and I want a kawhi one

Share the link.. thought this was Richards at first.. but it’s not
NBA store

They got a ton of gear, saw it the other day but it’s similar to what they have ever year

I got a couple navy shirts from a year or two ago

I need a white shirt

I would like to buy a Dream Team jersey from Fanatics, but as I don’t live in USA, I can’t buy Dr.Pepper drinks.
I am traveling to USA in 2 weeks so I would like to order it and send the jersey to my hotel in Las Vegas.

Can anyone be so kind and get a discount code for me?

Back
Top Bottom