Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Wow I'm only seeing the Lebron authentic on NDC. There's only about 5 more players listed and they all say Coming Soon. No Lakers authentics at all. Not even any GSW Authentics. Nothing. I'll check the LakersStore.com in 30 mins but disappointment thus far.

I've been viewing for at least 10 years, so this is my first response! Lol! I'm a big authentic shorts collector and I think everything is dropping at 10. Will fanatics drop authentic material too? They always have discount codes and fan cash..

Idk I can’t even see the nba stuff on the main site unless I use a link from j23app

Or search teams individually

Westbrook Authentic says coming soon so I can’t even cop :smh:

More stuff ain’t dropping today

Guys it’s the first officially day they could even list stuff

End of th year I bet NDC will have everything

I get what you're saying, but they had months. They should at least have authentic on court stuff available for all teams.

Idk I can’t even see the nba stuff on the main site unless I use a link from j23app

Or search teams individually

I can't find anything Nike on the NBA's site and their landing page still has the "Coming 9.29" Nike tile on the bottom right.

I swore in the video of where the players walked out and showcased everything that they said it would be two launch dates. So I kind of expected this.

Only thing I really want now is practice gear and Home and away authentic shorts and I’ll be good

I don't know, the Wells Fargo Center shop seems to have a lot more than NDC, guess you just have to look at team stores, etc.

Kemba getting the luxury of having a JB authentic

ain't no way in hell he would have a release authentic if not :rofl:

what i dont get.... Kyrie, a nike signature athlete with his own shoe... They dont have an authentic available to purchase right away. At least the USA stuff gets released and they just say shipments are delayed.

Ive been sitting on this $100 gift card, I just want to spend it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom