Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Anyone at the TeamLA store right now? They opened at 7am. I was wondering if I should make the trip down there to cop an authentic Lonzo jersey with the patch on it.

Yeah if you buy from the Wells Fargo shop st the center, they give you the Stubhub patch if you want it I saw

Copped authentic Warriors shorts off fanatics for $146 with my $3 fan cash. Fanatics always have massive sales and big coupons in November, so I'll capitalize on shorts then.

Honestly. After news dropped that their profits dropped 24%; I bet Nike is restarting their "everything is limited" crap again.
They already announced that Jordans will be limited again.

Prob bc swingmans outsell authentics by a very large margin

Lakers fans are diehard tho and y’all buy **** so you’ll have authentics like always

Would t surprise me if pistons didn’t carry authentics... again :smh:

Nike.... in the midst of dropping profits, adidas picking up steam, scandals, etc; you decide to not capitalize???!!!

Im confused man.
Had this date circled for months man, dang!
Yep. Impulse buys used to be what got these companies big profits. But now you wait that extra hour or more and you forget about it and move on.

Cavs team shop only has the Bron as an authentic and in just one color.

I'm torn on the swingmans having sponsor patches

I guess I'm mixed about the whole thing. Growing up your champion replicas had the shoulder brand patch. Then your Nike swingmans came around with the swoosh on the shoulder. Meanwhile the bread and butter authentics were clean and free of that garbage. This whole nike lineup just reminds me of what I used to hate. But now it's 2-3 times the price and of less quality.

I urge everyone to speak with theirs wallets on this one.

Prob bc swingmans outsell authentics by a very large margin

Lakers fans are diehard tho and y’all buy **** so you’ll have authentics like always

Would t surprise me if pistons didn’t carry authentics... again :smh:

I'm hoping they have Pistons authentics at the Little Caesars Arena. I get a $250 gift card for renewing my season tickets so I'll be spending that on an authentic jersey I think. Just hard to decide which player to get one for since it seems like no one is safe. Leaning towards Tobias Harris maybe.

I just went ahead and bought the practice shorts and the various practice short sleeve and longsleeve shirts from the Suns website, the prices for them are still I ok, 35 for a shirt, 45 for the shorts! They also have the purple authentic jersey for sale and you can even customize your name and number! They have some other interesting stuff as well, but the prices are a bit, USD 80 for PO Hoodie and USD 60 for the Polo...

Grabbed the Bron authentic (wine) off the team shop since I really dig the Goodyear patch on it. Lol it just seems like it actually belongs on a Bron Jersey. Super pumped, finally upgrading from swingman and will be my first authentic

Back
Top Bottom