Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Does anyone know if the team stores at their home arenas apply sponsor patches to jerseys for out of town customers if they ship it to them?

I recently visited Team LA Store at Staples Center and they do apply patches to jerseys for $10 apiece for any customer who walks in with a jersey.

I wonder if Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia and Fiserv Forum in Milwaukee do the same because I was interested in getting the authentic jerseys of 76ers and Bucks if I can get their patches too. I'll eventually call their stores to inquire if I can ship jerseys to them to have patches applied. I know their stores do sell the jerseys with the patches applied on them like they do at Team LA Store in L.A.

How much y'all paying for authentics?

They didn't make Peachtree shorts?

Last edited:
I caved today.... When you bought a city jersey you got a free mini locker.

Attachments

• E4AFA5C5-CD92-412A-80AF-6F46E45F206F.jpeg
    E4AFA5C5-CD92-412A-80AF-6F46E45F206F.jpeg
    346 KB · Views: 67
  • 0FC34D20-309E-4938-8CE9-BB701C4D0DFC.jpeg
    0FC34D20-309E-4938-8CE9-BB701C4D0DFC.jpeg
    244 KB · Views: 72
  • 2D0237D2-822A-47D3-AF16-853437A01511.jpeg
    2D0237D2-822A-47D3-AF16-853437A01511.jpeg
    322.3 KB · Views: 530
  • E40543E9-C568-4892-BC80-AF29362C81BB.jpeg
    E40543E9-C568-4892-BC80-AF29362C81BB.jpeg
    277 KB · Views: 693
Beside the block of orange any other stores that have the sunday white kobe jerseys in a size 52? Any help would be appreciated

Lakers Store :lol:

Beside the block of orange any other stores that have the sunday white kobe jerseys in a size 52? Any help would be appreciated

Lakers Store :lol:

thanks but it has to be nike factory store..got the jersey for $62.99...aint paying no more than that lol

What’s this about Brodie being on the trade block?! I was seriously considering a jersey or a player/# tee too.

What’s this about Brodie being on the trade block?! I was seriously considering a jersey or a player/# tee too.

Clickbait/fake news no doubt hes available, but people are acting the Rockets season is already a bust. Like the injury plagued Rockets aren't currently sitting at the 3rd seed 3 games out of the 1 seed... until some superstar demands a trade I just dont see it happening Morey is going to just give away a player he gave up so much of the teams future for, and not even get to see how it plays out in the playoffs. Anyone not named Harden on the Rockets is available, including Moreys grandmother.

I wouldn’t buy too much into that report. Offense has been playing better of late. IMO the offense works better being more tailored to Russ. Don’t get me wrong, like Harden, but the offense just works better off of driving to the basket and kicking it out to a shooter than dribble, run 20 or so sec off shot clock, step back three. That doesn’t really work the defense.

Lol him driving to the basket opens the offense and wears down a defense much more than dribble dribble dribble, 4 seconds on the shot clock, step back throw up a 3. If it’s not falling that offense becomes stale, real quick. It’s my number one frustration watching and cheering for them. They don’t even run the offense lol. D’Antoni’s just a lame duck coach and he knows it lol.

I'm in the EU but what is this Dr Pepper code you guys are always mentioning in here? Is that a Fanatics promotion and is there anyway for a Non-US customer to get one?

Has anyone been getting thru lately on the Dr Pepper codes? Every day I try the pic and then the next day I get the text that it couldn’t be validated.

Has anyone been getting thru lately on the Dr Pepper codes? Every day I try the pic and then the next day I get the text that it couldn’t be validated.
The period for new codes is already dead unfortunately

If you don’t have one already, you’ll have to wait til next year

Back
Top Bottom