Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

What do those look like?
City jerseys
30D69EB1-CBE3-4215-9F19-D83985E713A5.jpeg

must be fake since bron and ad weren't on the team that year. that would be like owning a black ovo kawhi jersey

unless the lakers store made custom swingmans right when lebron signed for the lakers

Those are fake a lot of people in the lower bowl of staples for those fu fu fake jerseys :lol: don’t know why that’s a pet peeve of mine $1000 seats $20 fake jersey. You can find a bunch on The offer up app

i think those of us that appreciate jerseys are the minority. The average joe doesn’t know the difference between the real version or the fake.

i think those of us that appreciate jerseys are the minority. The average joe doesn’t know the difference between the real version or the fake.
agree, its kind of a fun game to go through a stadium on a game day just noticing all of the fake jerseys wherever you are, that doesn't bother me, not my pockets to monitor, I only cringe when you see signed jerseys in memorabilia stores that are terribly fake and they got them framed and charging a king's ransom for them

agree, its kind of a fun game to go through a stadium on a game day just noticing all of the fake jerseys wherever you are, that doesn't bother me, not my pockets to monitor, I only cringe when you see signed jerseys in memorabilia stores that are terribly fake and they got them framed and charging a king's ransom for them

Having been to a bunch of signings, most of those are basic templates made to look similar to what they wore and is cheaper to order in bulk, so they have plenty to sign. Signature real, but you’re right about jersey.

Having been to a bunch of signings, most of those are basic templates made to look similar to what they wore and is cheaper to order in bulk, so they have plenty to sign. Signature real, but you’re right about jersey.
oh yea i don't doubt the signature, just pains me inside a little bit when they're signing those shiny/bubbly numbers :lol:

Where’d did you buy from?

I apologize for the delayed response. I live in the DFW area and bought it from the Mavs Hangar. I would be careful ordering from them because they were selling some with the custom numbers that looked wonky.

93547E3E-B0B7-4852-98EC-41E46221966B.png

Is there anywhere to get the hoop shorts? They’re in the pic but nowhere to be found when you click thru....

Oo actually just saw them on Eastbay. $80 that hurts. I’m gonna need a few days to come around to that

Back
Top Bottom