Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I was ready to order one for my new purple jersey, but they don't have one that is purple with the white logo. Oh well, I guess I can just do without it. My KB24 patches still haven't shipped either.

My patches just shipped yesterday.

Is the white swoosh stitched on your LBJ jersey from NDC? Looks like it on the pic, but wanted to know.

The post above it literally tells you what happened but ordered said jersey on ndc, arrived with pen on the lakers crest, used a tide stick to take it out. Hopefully it doesn’t end up discoloring the logo

Is the white swoosh stitched on your LBJ jersey from NDC? Looks like it on the pic, but wanted to know.
I think I saw in a comparison video somewhere that all of the white ones were stitched and the gold and purple were not. I could be wrong though.

Yeah, the purple and gold I got from NDC last year were not stitched. I was hoping this time around the purple would be so I could exchange my DS one with it. :rolleyes

I think I saw in a comparison video somewhere that all of the white ones were stitched and the gold and purple were not. I could be wrong though.

Yeah, the purple and gold I got from NDC last year were not stitched. I was hoping this time around the purple would be so I could exchange my DS one with it. :rolleyes
Since that is the one that I just bought, I hope so too, but would be surprised if it was.

Yea it is stitched.

Lakers shot me down on sending the jerseys in to get the patch sewn on. Those patches from China look smaller to me in those pictures and I know they’re knockoffs. Just can’t bring myself to do it.

Pics of it being sewn
Since that is the one that I just bought, I hope so too, but would be surprised if it was.

Attachments

• 72385635-51F8-46AD-BC02-0D2E86622B73.jpeg
    72385635-51F8-46AD-BC02-0D2E86622B73.jpeg
    325.2 KB · Views: 348
  • ED39422E-C271-4BF6-8AE0-F9F7F7F84C56.jpeg
    ED39422E-C271-4BF6-8AE0-F9F7F7F84C56.jpeg
    372.2 KB · Views: 343
Has anyone actually removed the name off the back of a Nike swingman jersey? I want a Ben Simmons All-Star blue jersey (yeah I actually like them) but for some dumb reason, Nike didn't make his for sale. My thinking, get a Leonard #2 and just remove the name and get Simmons name in it's place (Team LeBron are #2 so the number would work in this case). The font is rather generic. So a team shop that does lettering for jerseys should be able to do it.

Has anyone actually removed the name off the back of a Nike swingman jersey? I want a Ben Simmons All-Star blue jersey (yeah I actually like them) but for some dumb reason, Nike didn't make his for sale. My thinking, get a Leonard #2 and just remove the name and get Simmons name in it's place (Team LeBron are #2 so the number would work in this case). The font is rather generic. So a team shop that does lettering for jerseys should be able to do it.
You’ll have glue marks on it. I haven’t done it on an nba jersey but I did on an nhl jersey and I had to end up tossing it because it looked like garbage

You’ll have glue marks on it. I haven’t done it on an nba jersey but I did on an nhl jersey and I had to end up tossing it because it looked like garbage
Gotcha. Thanks buddy. I'm so pi$$ed Nike didn't offer a Simmons jersey. Heck, there is a Jokic jersey (sure they are flying off the shelves) but not Summons, who is a Nike athlete! SMH!!

Gotcha. Thanks buddy. I'm so pi$$ed Nike didn't offer a Simmons jersey. Heck, there is a Jokic jersey (sure they are flying off the shelves) but not Summons, who is a Nike athlete! SMH!!

Did you try calling the 6ers arena shop? I know sometimes teams get things in store that aren’t ever listed online. The pens usually have a lot of “non popular” or event jerseys that never hit the sites when you go In-store.

Cool, I just got my confirmation for my Lebron jersey to be here tomorrow. I told you guys, I love the shipping from Memphis!

you tossed it because of glue residue? Why didn’t you use Goof Off or Goo Gone? Works like a charm.

Lil annoyed about the stitched Nike swooshes on the authentics. They should’ve been like that from the get go :smh:

Copped all 3 Laker Bron authentics last year (white wasn’t available yet) and the stitched swoosh looks so much better.

Well they didn’t have the stitched version last year lol

I prefer the other Nike check over the stiched ones

Well they didn’t have the stitched version last year lol

I prefer the other Nike check over the stiched ones
Yeah I know I have 7 authentics since Nike took over but the fact they started doing it this season is dumb lol

Back
Top Bottom