Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Just nuts man.
I may sound salty lol but dang. I expected more, guess Nike didn't want my money.

But how do you not drop Lonzo's jersey?? He is the biggest named rookie since Bron.

Not only is the authentic not up, you can't even purchase the swingman on Nike.com lol

Grabbed the Bron authentic (wine) off the team shop since I really dig the Goodyear patch on it. Lol it just seems like it actually belongs on a Bron Jersey. Super pumped, finally upgrading from swingman and will be my first authentic

Yea, the wingfoot is one of the better and seamless patches. :pimp:

This is wild how much stuff is appearing then disappearing off various sites. Knicks authentic shorts are no longer on fanatics.

EDIT: Damn, or they sold out quick as hell.

gLVSAOr.jpg

From the Lakers Store in LA.

Screenshot_20170929-175927.jpg

Not an authentic in site. LA dropped the ball...(figurative and literally).

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170929-175927.jpg
    Screenshot_20170929-175927.jpg
    906.6 KB · Views: 2
Did anyone even order any authentic? I’m salty because I want one but NDC I can’t even order

i was going to the nba store in manhattan but i have a feeling imma be disappointed .... i just wanted a drose1 cavs authentic but by the looks of things with bron, love, thomas, wade they might not even make it.... and i probably have to customize it..... this should of been a hard launch for nike..... people want the jerseys and gear now

So disappointed this morning!! All I want is an Embiid blue authentic!! Can't find it anywhere online. I can go to the store but it's not a "short drive". Plus a thing called work also plays into it. Do we know if we will be able to do custom authentic jerseys on Nike's website or on NBA.com? I guess I'll have to call the stadium store to see what they have.

still no reviews for the jerseys anywhere? want a comparison between adidas and nike swingman.

i was going to the nba store in manhattan but i have a feeling imma be disappointed .... i just wanted a drose1 cavs authentic but by the looks of things with bron, love, thomas, wade they might not even make it.... and i probably have to customize it..... this should of been a hard launch for nike..... people want the jerseys and gear now

Don't bother going, NBA store posted on their IG online launch is 09.29 but their NYC in-store is 10.12

sorry if this is the wrong thread but does anyone know if Nike will be making any basketball shorts with a shorter inseam? 7" perhaps?

Pic for reference

minn.jpg

Back
Top Bottom