Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Ppl have been having all kinds of issues with shipping coming in from out of the country with everything going on. Don’t think it’s just Pro Direct.

I know people in this thread order from Pro Direct Basketball, but at this time I would highly advise against it. Order is currently stuck with their courier Royal Mail indefinitely. It's been with them since 6/10. They can't do anything about until 40 days has passed. Never had this issue with Footpatrol and END ships seamlessly as well. If you really need something and that's the only place that has it, be prepared for a very, very long wait.
Everything from overseas is just bad right now

I have another package stuck in customs from the UK for 2 weeks now lol

my m&n Uk order is in two different customs in the US for a month and a half now

Ppl have been having all kinds of issues with shipping coming in from out of the country with everything going on. Don’t think it’s just Pro Direct.

I beg to differ. People in the various sneaker threads are receiving orders from End, Hanon and other EU based retailers as if nothing happened. It's just a heads up. Feel free to ignore if it doesn't pertain to you.

I beg to differ. People in the various sneaker threads are receiving orders from End, Hanon and other EU based retailers as if nothing happened. It's just a heads up. Feel free to ignore if it doesn't pertain to you.

the problem is only if USPS is delivering. All other carriers are fine and getting things through customs as normal.

the problem is only if USPS is delivering. All other carriers are fine and getting things through customs as normal.
don't they all go through the same customs?

im not familiar but why are some packages sitting for weeks or months but other ones flying through within hours?

don't they all go through the same customs?

im not familiar but why are some packages sitting for weeks or months but other ones flying through within hours?

Depends on where it's coming from. If it's going through Heathrow, you won't have much of an issue if any at all. In Royal Mail's case, they pass their mail through Langley which is poorly rated.

Depends on where it's coming from. If it's going through Heathrow, you won't have much of an issue if any at all. In Royal Mail's case, they pass their mail through Langley which is poorly rated.
I meant in the US

everything gets through UK no problem, im speaking on items reaching here quickly through Royal Mail but stuck in customs in the US

I meant in the US

everything gets through UK no problem, im speaking on items reaching here quickly through Royal Mail but stuck in customs in the US

the other carriers (Dno,ups,FedEx) get their own packages cleared. They don’t sit at those USPS hubs. Items shipped express have slight delays but the other packages sit for a while right now. It’s the worst I seen it.

I posted in the M&N thread, they have refunded me and told me to enjoy the jerseys :lol:

hope they come but ive lost hope, next weekend will mark 2 months :smh:

NDC has some good deals on some swingman jerseys and shorts. Although I do not love the swingman jerseys I bought a Zion for $60 after taxes. Thought was a good deal 🤷🏻‍♂️

Just logged into my account and I’m seeing the one I carted still there. It’s showing me a delivery estimate of 33-41 days though :lol: do I take the risk?

My Morant jersey order hasn’t been cancelled or shipped as of yet so I emailed their customer service for an update. They said it was placed on pre-order until the end of the month so it sounds like there could be another restock.

Edit: When I placed the order it showed me 7-15 day shipping estimate

Last edited:
Copped a Davis Swingman (White & Yellow) from Nike Santa Monica and the Grove with the 25% off

Yellow maybe going back however because the name looks pressed on wrong
9267000C-80E2-4A24-B662-034E3D8AABD7.jpeg

82593CAD-4E0C-4DCC-85E6-D34610001B7D.jpeg

Has anyone seen these shorts at the Lakers store? It’s the Courtside collection type short but this year’s city version. Like a Mitchell Ness authentic quality.

3451AB0F-1AB9-43D2-91CF-0E53CD174068.jpeg

I am so pissed Nike just cancelled my Zion jersey. They waited so many damn days to process it and then the size I wanted was gone. They have become so unpredictable. I think I am going to try to stay away from their site.

I am so pissed Nike just cancelled my Zion jersey. They waited so many damn days to process it and then the size I wanted was gone. They have become so unpredictable. I think I am going to try to stay away from their site.
What size did you go with. They just shipped my large that I ordered the last hour of the sale

XXL, I talked to them on chat, and they said it is still coming, but I got an email last night that it had been cancelled. So I called to talk to someone, because the chat guy was not very helpful, and they are suppose to call me back in 89 minutes lol. If it is cancelled I am going to see if they will just give me the XL for the sale price. If they didn't wait until Saturday after the sale to tell me it was cancelled I would have just have gone with the XL. I mean, I ordered it at 4 am after the sale started on Tuesday and then they didn't send me a confirmation until Saturday afternoon after the sale is gone? That's pretty terrible.

Well I talked to NDC and they really had 0 answered about anything, other than confirming the chat guy was an idiot and my order was cancelled. I wish nike still had the customer service it use to have. The last year or so it has definitely gone down hill.

The man I spoke with did put in the notes to let me have a size XL or XXL to honor the sale price if I order in the next 2 weeks. I’m not really sure why he couldn’t do it him self, but I’m sure it was just to get me off the phone. After all this it kind of has me thinking **** Nike and this jersey.

Been trying to get this dame Lillard authentic off NDC all day. Every size is a available and carts but when you submit payment, get an “out of stock” message

Back
Top Bottom