Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Been trying to get this dame Lillard authentic off NDC all day. Every size is a available and carts but when you submit payment, get an “out of stock” message

2 people I talked to today both said NDC is having a lot of issue. The XL Zion was there this morning and is gone now. The lady I spoke with said they have been experiencing a lot of system issues, especially if the stock is already showing low and that it is not updating so it looks like there are still sizes when reallythey are gone. She said they have been working on it.

2 people I talked to today both said NDC is having a lot of issue. The XL Zion was there this morning and is gone now. The lady I spoke with said they have been experiencing a lot of system issues, especially if the stock is already showing low and that it is not updating so it looks like there are still sizes when reallythey are gone. She said they have been working on it.

They were having that same issue with their Lebron 17 graffiti restock this morning as well.

Can someone here help me out and quote me so I see it?

I wear the 52 (or the XL) in the Nike Swingmans. What size would this be in Mitchell and Ness Swingman? I assumed I wanted an XL because I can't tell you the last time I bought a Large in anything (though I might have been large in adidas swingmans...) but the measurements seem like I'd be a large in the Mitchell and Ness Swingman? I'm assuming someone here owns both...help me out.

Yea figured that’s what was happening. Atleast you got a better reply tho. Person I talked to asked all these question just to tell me to use a different payment method because the item was “highly available” just to get the same error message lol

I wear the 52 (or the XL) in the Nike Swingmans. What size would this be in Mitchell and Ness Swingman? I assumed I wanted an XL because I can't tell you the last time I bought a Large in anything (though I might have been large in adidas swingmans...) but the measurements seem like I'd be a large in the Mitchell and Ness Swingman? I'm assuming someone here owns both...help me out.

yea large in M&N worked well for me, I found it pretty TTS compared to Nike which I had to size up on Swingman and Authentic

size Large (44) Jordan M&N, about 23 inches pit to pit
6643F0A4-DA8C-40D5-9497-71BD6F2D87A9.jpeg

authentic Giannis size 52 (XL) just slightly wider at about 23.5 inches pit to pit
0D230D8A-3C13-469C-91FE-18145C87C323.jpeg

and one with the M&N on top
33E42ED0-5353-4316-970E-2936C822E219.jpeg

yea large in M&N worked well for me, I found it pretty TTS compared to Nike which I had to size up on Swingman and Authentic

size Large (44) Jordan M&N, about 23 inches pit to pit
6643F0A4-DA8C-40D5-9497-71BD6F2D87A9.jpeg

authentic Giannis size 52 (XL) just slightly wider at about 23.5 inches pit to pit
0D230D8A-3C13-469C-91FE-18145C87C323.jpeg

and one with the M&N on top
33E42ED0-5353-4316-970E-2936C822E219.jpeg

awesome. This does help. Mind posting the lengths just from bottom of collar dip to bottom of jersey on your Mitchell?

I was a large swingman in the Nike styles and wear an xl in mn

Yeah, Nike sizing is all so slim. All of my M&N and pre-Nike NBA jersey's are 44 but for current Nike jersey's, 48 is my correct size. Not sure why they had to complicate the sizing system. But I'm a 40 in their NFL jersey's. Go figure:lol:

Bought a jordan rookie Authentic jersey from Fanatics back in the first week of June and it still hasn’t shipped. Messaged them on twitter to ask for an update today, and they said my item is scheduled to ship on August 31. Smfh. That’s absurd.

Bought a jordan rookie Authentic jersey from Fanatics back in the first week of June and it still hasn’t shipped. Messaged them on twitter to ask for an update today, and they said my item is scheduled to ship on August 31. Smfh. That’s absurd.
wasnt that always the case tho, thought it was known that they were a preorder when they went up for sale.

Nike runs slim so I usually size up. I'm normally a 44/L in jerseys and shorts but for current Nike stuff, I always size up to 48/XL.
I just ordered some jerseys in my correct size. Medium. Will the current jerseys be extra tight? Tighter than Mitchell and Ness?

I just ordered some jerseys in my correct size. Medium. Will the current jerseys be extra tight? Tighter than Mitchell and Ness?

I guess it's tough to say depending on your body type and personal preference on how you like it to fit. I have an athletic build and my M&N jersey size is a 44 and it fits perfectly, like how a suit should. But for Nike jerseys, I have to go up to a 48 to get it to feel similar or else it's skin tight.

Back
Top Bottom