Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I think the change was made due to the ripping of the jerseys, I think people would have thought they didn't change anything if they kept it the same name. Was there even a difference in material? I didn't see nor notice much of a different, look wise, it did feel a little more durable with the change to vaporknit, that's about it.

It’s been the same pattern with Nike authentic soccer jerseys as well for the last 4 years

aeroswift was way lighter and thinner than vaporknit

I think the change was made due to the ripping of the jerseys, I think people would have thought they didn't change anything if they kept it the same name. Was there even a difference in material? I didn't see nor notice much of a different, look wise, it did feel a little more durable with the change to vaporknit, that's about it.

That's exactly why. Dude just ignored what I said.

Got my Ja in today. I kind of wish I would have gone up a size.
68CF5446-BA2A-44D9-AB8B-73EDB782E467.jpeg
304A809E-3199-48EC-80C5-5DD8880D7A42.jpeg

Someone stated earlier in the thread that they got word from the Rockets team store that they weren't selling authentic jerseys this season. I don't know about the Westbrook jersey.
that was me and I really don’t get how the rockets didn’t sell any new authentic jerseys this year SMH

Man I already have a yellow bron from ndc and I have 160 in it. Don’t know if that wish patch can be justified for another 60.00

Did you guys iron or stitch your Kobe patch on your jerseys? I feel like it being ironed might come off eventually

Did you guys iron or stitch your Kobe patch on your jerseys? I feel like it being ironed might come off eventually

More than likely. Most people don’t have a heat press and a regular iron won’t get hot enough

Does anyone know if the lebron Jerseys on lakerstore are still the custom ones or are they the same as ndc

I really hope that isn’t the case, I ordered a Lebron 48 a few days ago and paid premium for it with shipping to Canada and all

So basically any Jersey from the Lakerstore is a custom?

best to go see them in person or have them send a pic. I don’t know what their current stock is like. I know some stores are 100% custom only. I had ordered the curry from the warriors fanatics site and the whole jersey was trash. The twill didn’t match the color of the Nike lettering and it had holes in the mesh. I ordered a generic one from fanatics without the sponsor patch and it was the Nike one. The twill matched and no holes in it.

Jimmy butler city authentic. Didn’t even know these were sold Online. Only A 52 left though

Does anyone know if the lebron Jerseys on lakerstore are still the custom ones or are they the same as ndc
Didn't even think of that. Was there a big issue with that previously?
So basically the only way we can get a wish patch is to order from Lakersstore but their jerseys are buns? smh

Well damn, maybe this explains my experience on the previous page with regards to feel and sizing.

What's crazy about the Mavs jersey is that the custom one has a darker shade of grey and the Nike one has a lighter version. Other than that it is hard to tell the difference between the white and royal jersey. The only one that I saw they made a custom of that was terrible was their city one

I know people in this thread order from Pro Direct Basketball, but at this time I would highly advise against it. Order is currently stuck with their courier Royal Mail indefinitely. It's been with them since 6/10. They can't do anything about until 40 days has passed. Never had this issue with Footpatrol and END ships seamlessly as well. If you really need something and that's the only place that has it, be prepared for a very, very long wait.

Back
Top Bottom