Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

how is there no youtube reviews etc out yet for the jerseys? comparison vids with the adidas swingman etc.. i thought Nightwing and Foamer etc.. would have done it by now.

As I've said before, I collect shorts and wear them in my leagues that I play in. Which would you cop first, the Cavs or the Clippers shorts? I like the Clippers shorts more, black t I already ordered the Warriors. Just want an opinion. lol

The new Timberwolves team store at the Target Center has the Navy connected replicas for Towns and Wiggins in stock, said to expect the white jerseys and Jimmy Butler jerseys later this month and the green alternates in November

I want a jersey with the ad patch but I dont want to go to the proshop and the Celtics team store doesnt have them up :smh:

Got my Knicks practice tee in. Sorry for the god awful cell picture. I'm an older head who hasn't bought any Nike gear in years...

1) It's an XL and runs quite small. Much smaller than their gear used to.
2) The material is a mix of a regular cotton tee and their old Dri-Fit. Maybe this has been the norm for years, not sure. Not sure I like it but we'll see after I hoop in it later this week.

E74TtNN.jpg

Most people a few months ago..." I hate that the nba allows patches on the jersey."

Most people now..."I only want the authentic with the patch."

*scratches head*

I personally never understood the "hate". They arnt taking the team name off the jersey and replacing it with the sponsor name, like soccer. Im a brand ***** though, always like logos for some reason :lol:. Im not a nascar fan in the slightest but always thought their jackets were dope.

You don't have to go very far to look and see what popular opinion was.

Just look back in this thread. "Most" may have been to strong of a word to use. For that...my bad.

But, Facts are facts.growing number of folks are holding out on buying a jersey without the patch in lieu of one with a patch. (If the option is available)

Even praising the look of the patch on the jersey!

There weren't very many taking the stance that "authentic is authentic, the players wear the patch, I want the patch."

MOSTLY patch hate.

I feel you, there is abosultely a big crowd that is turned off by the patches. And I have seen the turn in here. I was just saying I like logos :smokin

Back
Top Bottom