Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

So what's the sizing on the Nike Authentic shorts? I miss the rev 30 shorts from Adidas:smh: I loved the simple sizing and elastic waisteband .. Any help?

I'm gonna need a pair of Wolves authentic shorts. What's retail for them anyways?

Minny might be my favorite redesign in quite some time.

I'm good off the slim fit shorts.

I seen two hoodies I want but the Knicks will be trash so I'll cop once they go on a SUPER discount. Feel like Knicks are so bad their gear should start on discount already.

Again
Nike drops the ball
They tried to do a limited release and buy hype
Now after seeing jerseys ripped on tv by a nba player, sales are gonna dip

They should’ve released everything before the games so they’d be covered

Again
Nike drops the ball
They tried to do a limited release and buy hype
Now after seeing jerseys ripped on tv by a nba player, sales are gonna dip

They should’ve released everything before the games so they’d be covered

I doubt sales will Dip because of that... We live in an age where everyone has to have the newest and hottest thing on the market and these Nike NBA jerseys are just that. Plus Christmas is right around the corner... Nike’s fourth quarter should be booming based of NBA sales alone.

people wont remember that happened to the jersey a week from now.... unless it keeps happening.

I ball in my shorts, so I'm crazy worried! I loved the adidas rev 30 shorts! I'm afraid if I fall down, the nike shorts will rip easily. I'm keeping ALL my receipts!!!

it looks like it sort of happened where the name/number is stitched, So I wonder if that made it rip easier.

Honestly, this isn’t new.
The Nike Elite NFL jerseys had issues year 1 also. Numbers were falling off and stuff.

Let’s Not act like rev 30 numbers and letters weren’t falling off the jersey by itself

This is a ripped jersey caused by another player

I ball in my shorts, so I'm crazy worried! I loved the adidas rev 30 shorts! I'm afraid if I fall down, the nike shorts will rip easily. I'm keeping ALL my receipts!!!
Word if I bought the shorts or jersey and this happened while wearing it, you bet your *** I'm fighting for a refund. If they deny it saying it's my fault, best believe I'm bringing up that Ennis pic lmao.

We are unable to apply a discount to your order because your items are excluded from this promotion.

Anyone having issues with the code on fanatics.. it’s not working for me via my safari , but works if I do it through Ebates.

B3A26081-CDB2-4942-A406-00B172EE8104.png

Sizing is throwing me off. Lakers looking like a women’s team out there with their tight Jersey tops and armholes that have no room to breathe. Crawford was one of the only dudes on the court with a normal baggy look. I don’t think I can buy any jersey on good faith that it would fit. I’m 6-4 but don’t want to look like I’m wearing a kids jersey.

I also don’t think the players jerseys are long enough. Way too many dudes wearing them untucked and they aren’t below their butt. All this gear way too slim fitting imho. Players jerseys shouldn’t get untucked from normal play. Are they even +2-4 inches anymore?

Back
Top Bottom