Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Fake nike bulls authentic jerseys exist with the Jordan nameset, but I've never seen fake packaging with it.

Thanks for the Grizzlies HWC shorts info ive been waiting for those.

Is there not gonna be any city Heat swingman shorts this year?

There unis have by far been the most popular since Nike took over n did the vice theme strange not to see any this year with that fade theme looks dope.

I copped the Grizzlies HWC shorts.Passed on the OKC ones. I should be able to to walk into a store and grab those.

I got the white Bucks jersey recently.
IMG_4940.JPG
IMG_4941.JPG

Of course Nike restocks the Luka jersey the day after I pay $58 extra on the Mavs shop... Now I have to ask myself, "Is the Chime patch worth the extra money?" Not going to lie I'm pretty mad... but life goes on lol.

Nice. I’m gonna keep the Mavs shop one. I know a few people their and they say it been slow since there’s no games. I’ll pretend my money is helping keep them employed although Cuban makes more in probably a second than I do the entire year 😂

I’m assuming I missed the lebron authentic restock. Earlier I saw a small and medium. Just check again medium only. :smh:

Looks like Durant restocked too? Sizes gone though
Yep they restocked Durant n Luka around 4am PST today.. able to cope a KD but passed on Luka, after seeing the Luka au are floating around in China for 180 usd.,,I’ll cop one from the Far East instead :smile:

Back
Top Bottom