Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Does anyone know when the Jordan jersey be available? I tried to ID one and It would not allow me to do jordan 23.

FF929E27-D893-4508-A9E6-6CEE734D19FC.jpeg
2A412DC7-42F2-43F2-A36E-F24518C6AB85_zpsamj2mhuc.jpg
a>

This is the Showtime dry, not therma flex hoodie. Material reminds me of tech fleece, but feels a bit thinner.

2A412DC7-42F2-43F2-A36E-F24518C6AB85_zpsamj2mhuc.jpg
a>

This is the Showtime dry, not therma flex hoodie. Material reminds me of tech fleece, but feels a bit thinner.

Pic ain’t showing up but in the pictures it looked like tech fleece

I’d prefer that at the cheaper price compared to the thermaflex hoodie If it’s the same one I’ve seen in stores which looks nice but the material isn’t worth $150 IMO

Pic ain’t showing up but in the pictures it looked like tech fleece

I’d prefer that at the cheaper price compared to the thermaflex hoodie If it’s the same one I’ve seen in stores which looks nice but the material isn’t worth $150 IMO

Just fixed it.

thanks for the heads up. ill probably double up anyway and just size up on my next one. these are gonna be used mostly for the gym and everyday errands anyway

I wonder if the sizing on the current Nike NBA authentic jerseys are similar to the predecessors that were produced for some teams during 1997-98 to 2003-04 seasons. I normally wear 2XL for my oversized fit and I have a few of the older Nike NBA authentic jerseys in size 56 although I mostly wear authentic jerseys in size 52.

The older Nike NBA jerseys ran somewhat a size smaller. I wonder if that's the scenario with these newer ones. Should I go with size 56 in these when I normally wear size 52? Does anyone know if newer ones are cut the same way as the older ones?

I got a freaking delay in shipment from fanatics on my Warriors shorts. I'm wondering if I should just cancel it?

When did you order? I placed mine within the first minute of it going live. Hopefully you get yours soon, my man.
I’m wasn’t until the next day. I originally ordered right when it went live but after seeing the sizing, the 40 would have been a crop top lol

Back
Top Bottom