Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

How’s the fitting on the jacket?

I went up a size. I’m a XL and grabbed a 2x and I think it was a good decision because it’s a lil roomy and the sleeves still fit nice. I’d say true to size if you want that tight fitted look. But if you wanna be a little more comfy for lounging I’d go up

If you wanna try before you buy, I think all FTL got the regular therma fit hoodie without the team logos

How’s the fit on the shirt?

As well as the hoodie I grabbed a 2xl when I’m really a XL and it’s a great fit. Like most said it’s cotton / dri fit but I think it feels great. I have wide shoulders and muscular arms so when i raise my arms I’ll have to adjust the sleeves because it feels as if the sleeves are a little short (at least on me) but other than that no complaints. Will definitely buy the grey practice tee when it releases !

As well as the hoodie I grabbed a 2xl when I’m really a XL and it’s a great fit. Like most said it’s cotton / dri fit but I think it feels great. I have wide shoulders and muscular arms so when i raise my arms I’ll have to adjust the sleeves because it feels as if the sleeves are a little short (at least on me) but other than that no complaints. Will definitely buy the grey practice tee when it releases !

Here's the grey one.

https://lakersstore.com/collections...-angeles-lakers-practice-short-sleeve-t-shirt

Loving all the Nike drops so far, just disappointing we cant get any actual Knicks Jerseys in the UK
here's what i got so far and a quick fit guide
Tee - Huge comes up at least a size too big - had to be returned
Sweatshirt - TTS fits incredibly great!

Attachments

• 20171003_105151-01.jpeg
    20171003_105151-01.jpeg
    784.6 KB · Views: 43
  • 20171003_105302-01.jpeg
    20171003_105302-01.jpeg
    639.2 KB · Views: 43
Damn. Nike really charging $150 for a hoodie and isn't even going to embroider the NBA and team logos on?
Yup. The logos on the aunthenic shorts are the same as adidas swingman shorts. Single layer printed twill. But some dudes on here were defending Nike with some mumbo jumbo terminology trying to say it's better quality.

Lastly the cap!
another top quality old school cap!

Attachments

• 20171004_142004-01.jpeg
    20171004_142004-01.jpeg
    252.3 KB · Views: 45
About to order some practice shorts and a tee. What site should I use??? Who is shipping out now?

Is that the strapback hat?

Man I'm still not sure what size to get in shirts. It seems like the tees are the same kind as the nike basketball graphic tees they have...and I hate the sizing on them

Is that the strapback hat?

Man I'm still not sure what size to get in shirts. It seems like the tees are the same kind as the nike basketball graphic tees they have...and I hate the sizing on them

Yep it is, but has a brown leather strap

Attachments

• 20171004_152809-01.jpeg
    20171004_152809-01.jpeg
    274.2 KB · Views: 30
Back
Top Bottom