Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Don't like it....didn't like wish either...

Hell Don't like most of the sponsor patches.

The Harley one is ok.

The Harley one is ok.

Jazz ad patch is the only one I like because it’s for a cancer charity. I get it added to my jerseys at the team store for a $5 donation. If the Jazz had any other ad patch, I would definitely try to get a jersey that didn't have the ad patch.

Jazz ad patch is the only one I like because it’s for a cancer charity. I get it added to my jerseys at the team store for a $5 donation. If the Jazz had any other ad patch, I would definitely try to get a jersey that didn't have the ad patch.
Any word on authentics jazz jerseys FS at the team shops? I might be in SLC next month

Did Lakers Store really just photoshop the logo onto the jersey...

1632233742349.png

The Harley one is ok.

Only ad logos that have looked good to me so far were the Goodyear logo and the G&E logo. Everything else has been an eyesore.

Last edited:
A lot of new 75th swingman up on fanatics and are all $130. Not sure why Nike is charging so much more. Also kind of weird only the 75th anniversary swingman have the side vents. Hopefully this doesn’t mean they won’t sell authentic versions.

Anybody know how the sizing works on team-issued shorts? All the sizes I see are like 38 and 42 and I refuse to believe these guys have 38 or 42-inch waists lol.

Better quality than a jersey. Sewn large 75th patch and no price increase. I’ll grab a buckets authentic if the heat store drops one with the updates, but there’s no way in hell im paying 160 for a swingman.
I just got this exact jacket in size XL, i am 6'4 170 and it fits like **** ...... it is short and stubby, completely square, no shape to it at all.....the hem sticks out in the back.
How can this be for basketball players? they are mostly tall, not short and fat.

The cut of these jackets looks to be made for SpongeBob SquarePants!
Just a horrible shape.
And the team name on the back is just heat pressed, unlike the Nike logo , front team logo, and the 75 NBA patch, this creates a weird looking mess.

I copped a melo swing man. I assumed they were not on sale being the Lakers store didn’t have his on the front page. I wonder how long they been available for preorder

Back
Top Bottom