Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Anybody know how the sizing works on team-issued shorts? All the sizes I see are like 38 and 42 and I refuse to believe these guys have 38 or 42-inch waists lol.
42 team issued fits like a 2xl swingman short. I bought a heat earned of meigray earlier this year. Also bought an adidas 48 thinking the same thing and they’re laughably big on me at 6ft 190

Attachments

• 31AACF5B-774A-4BA7-8962-7A3CC416D0E2.jpeg
    31AACF5B-774A-4BA7-8962-7A3CC416D0E2.jpeg
    271.3 KB · Views: 676
42 team issued fits like a 2xl swingman short. I bought a heat earned of meigray earlier this year. Also bought an adidas 48 thinking the same thing and they’re laughably big on me at 6ft 190

What's the length like on a 42? And do they have drawstrings so I can make the waist tighter? I wear a 36 waist in jeans.

My dilemma is that the pair I want to buy, I can get a 40 +2 length, or a 42. The 40 +2 length makes more sense waist-wise it seems, but I don't want them to come down way past my knees or something. I'm 6'3".

I can measure then when I get home, but I wear a 36 jean and the 42 fits fine. I’m not sure if they all have drawstrings but mine did.

What's the length like on a 42? And do they have drawstrings so I can make the waist tighter? I wear a 36 waist in jeans. I’m only 6ft and my 42+2 comes to my knees so I think you would be ok

My dilemma is that the pair I want to buy, I can get a 40 +2 length, or a 42. The 40 +2 length makes more sense waist-wise it seems, but I don't want them to come down way past my knees or something. I'm 6'3".

Nope - it’ll probably be at random and probably sell out really quick haha
I might finally bite the bullet on an Embiid authentic but I actually want the new sponsor patch too

I even came across a bunch of authentic White blanks for the Sixers on eBay and I’m tempted as hell for those

I might finally bite the bullet on an Embiid authentic but I actually want the new sponsor patch too

I even came across a bunch of authentic White blanks for the Sixers on eBay and I’m tempted as hell for those
I need a new Giannis authentic with the 2 on the gold patch haha

Back
Top Bottom