Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I’d get more photos and do multiple legit checks to justify spending that money. You don’t want to get burned.

Glad I scooped these for retail and a sale. I should’ve copped the #8 as well when I saw it on sale on NDC. :smh:

6F59000A-391B-4523-BCDF-B2F43ECE0A9D.jpeg

I know what you mean, that's why I haven't pulled the trigger just yet. That being said, don't the re-released Swingmans (with 8 on the front & 24 on the back) go for about $500-$700? The Authentics posted on Ebay are all being sold for about $1500 - $2000. It really is crazy, I've never paid over $350 for a jersey, but I really, really want a Mamba Authentic....

The seller is willing to part with the jersey for €400 shipped which comes to about $465 US. Seems like a "good" deal considering the prices we are dealing with these days...

The City Edition Swingmans or "Lore Series" from the 2017-2018 season, did not have Kobe's sig on it... only the Authentics had it. Nike started putting the players sig on the swingmans in 2020 with Shaq's Lore series. I guess they followed protocol even with the new design change too :rolleyes

Do the Lakers Mamba jerseys that y'all ordered from Fanatics have the Kobe signature/city edition print near the jock tag?

Anyone cop or see in person the new on court practice hoodie? It looks like a pure white from the players photos but Fanatics/teamshop has stock images showing almost a heather grey ish while it being listed as white.
Screen Shot 2021-10-06 at 6.22.09 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-10-06 at 6.20.54 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom