Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

So what happened to the Lakers going to their true “gold” jerseys? I thought after LeBrons first year someone from the org said Nike was working on getting the actual color right, but it’s still that banana highlighter yellow?

Or was that just some rumor
Agree 100% ...... but the strange thing is, i have the showtime jackets from these last couple of seasons and they DO seem to have the correct gold color, is it only the uniforms that are piss/highlighter yellow??

Under normal conditions, we would have seen plenty of jerseys including authentic in stock by now. I have a feeling the port delays will cause stock to be low or they will not have many authentic at all. I haven’t seen a single authentic 75th

In need of some more 75th heat stuff. Usually they drop a bunch of stuff once preseason hits. Hopefully they’ll have some soon

Price seems too good to be real... not a huge Kobe fan or lebron but want a jersey of his in #24and #8 Lebron #23 on cavs and #6 heat and jordan #23 in black red pinstripe alternative.

in the center with bullets and wizards jordan on the lebronon opposite side of the two the 2 kobes. The other wall the 3 white,no name just #12 red#23, and black#45 without pinstripes. For my game room...

Anyways this look legit, not a laker guy but looks more like a team store or customs job at lids... any help? I'm hopping on it if it's just some sucmstom work...
Screenshot_20211001-141814_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20211001-141755_eBay.jpg

I'll never wear it it's a display peice and no way I'm spending close to 2k to display and frame authentics swingmans will be just fine for me.

Price seems too good to be real... not a huge Kobe fan or lebron but want a jersey of his in #24and #8 Lebron #23 on cavs and #6 heat and jordan #23 in black red pinstripe alternative.

in the center with bullets and wizards jordan on the lebronon opposite side of the two the 2 kobes. The other wall the 3 white,no name just #12 red#23, and black#45 without pinstripes. For my game room...

Anyways this look legit, not a laker guy but looks more like a team store or customs job at lids... any help? I'm hopping on it if it's just some sucmstom work...

I'll never wear it it's a display peice and no way I'm spending close to 2k to display and frame authentics swingmans will be just fine for me.

That is a fake and not even a good one

This is FAKE AS HELL.

swoosh and patch are way off.
outline is too big
that 24 looks crooked

Hop off my bro

Fanatics finally shipping my LBJ Mamba Jerseys! Now I just gotta wait 20 days for it to get here since their shipping to Hawaii is damn slow :rofl:

Grail Jersey for me. Regret not picking up both Versions (8 & 24) for under retail ($130) in 2019... but times have changed. Considering copping for about 4 times the price. Can't believe I'm saying this but in this day & age, $500 is still a pretty good price for an authentic Mamba jersey or?

Also, could I get a LC please?

Attachments

• $_56.JPG
    $_56.JPG
    162.2 KB · Views: 36
  • $_57.JPG
    $_57.JPG
    190.1 KB · Views: 150
  • $_58.JPG
    $_58.JPG
    117.2 KB · Views: 174
Grail Jersey for me. Regret not picking up both Versions (8 & 24) for under retail ($130) in 2019... but times have changed. Considering copping for about 4 times the price. Can't believe I'm saying this but in this day & age, $500 is still a pretty good price for an authentic Mamba jersey or?

Also, could I get a LC please?

looks legit

I wouldn’t pay 500

I know what you mean, that's why I haven't pulled the trigger just yet. That being said, don't the re-released Swingmans (with 8 on the front & 24 on the back) go for about $500-$700? The Authentics posted on Ebay are all being sold for about $1500 - $2000. It really is crazy, I've never paid over $350 for a jersey, but I really, really want a Mamba Authentic....

The seller is willing to part with the jersey for €400 shipped which comes to about $465 US. Seems like a "good" deal considering the prices we are dealing with these days...

I know what you mean, that's why I haven't pulled the trigger just yet. That being said, don't the re-released Swingmans (with 8 on the front & 24 on the back) go for about $500-$700? The Authentics posted on Ebay are all being sold for about $1500 - $2000. It really is crazy, I've never paid over $350 for a jersey, but I really, really want a Mamba Authentic....

The seller is willing to part with the jersey for €400 shipped which comes to about $465 US. Seems like a "good" deal considering the prices we are dealing with these days...
Yeah I'd say if you really want it then go for it. Those go on ebay for 1K at the very least. Your deal would be similar to copping a pair of FTBs for 500 which is not cheap obviously but still decent relative to the market price.

Back
Top Bottom