Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

The warriors delayed them again. I’m just going to go without the patch and order from Nike. Based on pics I seen, the patch doesn’t even look that great with the way it’s attached.

Was at a Shoe Palace in the Solano Mall and they had their Warriors Nike gear out. The short sleeve hoodie is must buy but its basically a thicker cotton shirt with a hood. If they had Kings stuff my wallet would have been empty.

IMG_3943.JPG IMG_3944.JPG IMG_3946.JPG

isn't Solano on fire?

Gonna be honest with you guys - I think Adidas did a better job than what Nike is currently doing. Sure, Nike dropped the price on the authentics compared to what Adidas was selling them for, but they dropped the ball on everything else. Single stitching on authentics, as well as a heat pressed NBA Logo and swoosh over embroidery was a decision I didn't like. I'm also not too pleased with the practice shirts not being real Dri-fit material. I don't really feel like shelling out $65 for the true Dri-fit joints. Kind of disappointed.

Gonna be honest with you guys - I think Adidas did a better job than what Nike is currently doing. Sure, Nike dropped the price on the authentics compared to what Adidas was selling them for, but they dropped the ball on everything else. Single stitching on authentics, as well as a heat pressed NBA Logo and swoosh over embroidery was a decision I didn't like. I'm also not too pleased with the practice shirts not being real Dri-fit material. I don't really feel like shelling out $65 for the true Dri-fit joints. Kind of disappointed.

That’s why the patch clashes too. They should also be heat pressed but they aren’t.

That’s why the patch clashes too. They should also be heat pressed but they aren’t.

Yeah, it's like NBA teams are perfectly fine if the logo or swoosh start peeling off, but god forbid that the GE Logo falls off of my Celtics jersey.

Seriously, I have some $50 pants from Nike that have the heat-pressed swoosh and it's already starting to peel off. I'm going to freak out if it starts happening to jerseys that I've paid over $100 for. Did Nike use heat pressed logos as a way to incorporate planned obsolescence into jerseys, so that we're buying the same thing over and over again every few years? We all know they've done this with every model of the Air Jordan XI since 2009, with the soles yellowing twice as fast as prior retros.

The patch should have looked similar to this authentic team USA jersey I have. The swoosh is sitiched on and the Flag is heat pressed. Depth difference is minimal

Attachments

• F653D231-A942-4025-8000-865315B7C7CC.jpeg
    F653D231-A942-4025-8000-865315B7C7CC.jpeg
    326.5 KB · Views: 50
Got the black LBJ player tee from Cavs' team store as well. I love how the numbers are perforated like the numbers on the jerseys. With the practice tee, LBJ authentic, and this so far...I think I'm set on gear for now. Maybe some hoodies later on. :lol:

IMG_7467.jpg IMG_7468.jpg IMG_7469.jpg

are these anywhere online right now?

Are crew socks all they have or do they make the quarters too?

I don’t do long socks

Going to check most of local sports stores tomorrow to see what they have, don't need jerseys right now.

I need the modern shorts and pants!

why doesn't nike.com have the practice gear? I only see the practice t shirt, where's the practice shorts and long sleeve practice shirt?

I prefer to order from ndc because of codes and easy returns

IMG_4573.JPG

Houston shirt and celtics socks came in
Honestly could of went with XL cause I sized up to L but feels like a M
I like to hoop in loose shirts

Is the t-shirt that slippery polyester material or are they poly/cotton blend? Also, in regards to sizing I tried on a warm up jacket and a hoodie and so far this stuff runs slim and small.

anyone in the LA area looking for Ingram or Randle swingman they have a lot of sizes available at the El Segundo, CA Lakers Store. I tried on the swingman jerseys. I was a Medium in the adidas swingman. The 44 size in NIKE fit just right but the size 48 gave me some room to breath :lol: so they do run small. The length is perfect tho.

The thermal flex showtime hoodies run a little bit big. I'm usually a medium in nike zip up hoodies but the Med I tried on in-store ran a little big. I wasn't able to try on a SM since they didn't have any in stock.

thumb.aspx

has anyone tried a med and small in these?

thumb.aspx

Anyone purchase this or get a similar item from another team?

Hows the fit? TTS or size up?

Any help is appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom