Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Knicks sponsor is a web based company called Square Space

09857159-B793-4017-A5D2-9D492C5A5D5A.jpeg

Ew, terrible that is includes the company name below too.
Still think Celtics GE sponsor logo fits in very well, one of the best.

Finally got my Cavs LBJ Authentic w/ Wingfoot patch. Haven't tried it on as I'm at work, but these are def smaller and TTS. Definitely feels like a M&N Size 40 at first glance. My jersey is a Size 44. IMG_7446.jpg IMG_7447.jpg IMG_7448.jpg IMG_7449.jpg IMG_7450.jpg

Here are a couple pics. I'll provide more comparison shots with my M&N's when I get home later.

For those wondering about the Nike Connect app, I decided to give it a try.

Gave me access to some type of Nike iD thing along with a 2K MyPlayer Boost card coming in if I 'tap in' on the 17th.

Attachments

• IMG_7453 (1).PNG
    IMG_7453 (1).PNG
    153.4 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_7456 (1).PNG
    IMG_7456 (1).PNG
    188.6 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_7457 (1).PNG
    IMG_7457 (1).PNG
    325.6 KB · Views: 35
What's up with Beasley painting his nails?
Maybe they will be getting a LGBTQ sponsor patch.
It´s because he soon will have played for all 30 NBA teams........after that he is on his way to MLB, starting as a catcher

Being in Milwaukee the Harley Davidson sponsor fits.. they should have went with their more simplistic logo and just black though.

I'm glad they went with a big Milwaukee company

Finally got my Cavs LBJ Authentic w/ Wingfoot patch. Haven't tried it on as I'm at work, but these are def smaller and TTS. Definitely feels like a M&N Size 40 at first glance. My jersey is a Size 44. IMG_7446.jpg IMG_7447.jpg IMG_7448.jpg IMG_7449.jpg IMG_7450.jpg

Here are a couple pics. I'll provide more comparison shots with my M&N's when I get home later.

still anyplace to get this jersey online? need a 48

Being in Milwaukee the Harley Davidson sponsor fits.. they should have went with their more simplistic logo and just black though.

I'm glad they went with a big Milwaukee company

ahhh, I didnt know thats where they were made. makes much more sense now.

My Durant patch authentic finally ships tomorrow. I ordered a size 40 and hopefully it fits. My team USA authentic Durant is a small and I like how it fits me.

Back
Top Bottom