Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Just ordered the Booker, glad cause I returned the swingman that didn’t fit

Is the fit on the authentic that different?

Let me know and are you a big guy pause

I rock XL every thing and my booker swing man just fit hella weird around the shoulders

Who did this 😂

4B5B5466-DB72-4F3E-878A-C30F64BD71B1.png

So one of the patches I ordered from that link that was posted earlier in the thread came in.

Here what it would like on a authentic, and a comparison size wise with a patch from an official team store. 20220204_152636.jpg
20220204_152707.jpg

So one of the patches I ordered from that link that was posted earlier in the thread came in.

Here what it would like on a authentic, and a comparison size wise with a patch from an official team store. 20220204_152636.jpg
20220204_152707.jpg

nice. quality about the same?

There should be a Discord for this thread. Once you share a link prompting people to eat, lurkers are the ones who benefit the most. The Just Sports link was up for hours and surprisingly had a FSR until it was posted here. Lurkers will always be an issue. I didn't cop because I didn't think I had kicks to go with the jersey, but did some digging and found a pair. Create a group chat with those that contribute to the thread so that they can benefit.

20220128_134917.jpg
20211224_162507.jpg
20211124_220402.jpg

Honestly. I can’t even knock the reselling, I know that’s unpopular opinion and all. These make for good trade bait as well. But sheesh. Wait until you get it in hand to list it.

I wouldn’t feel bad if his order gets cancelled. If you’re reselling for a crazy amount. Better to have it in hand in case something goes wrong or your get a defective item but you already made a sale.

anyone know what to search for or where to look specifically to find the early 2000s nike nba authentics? the material/quality was my fav on those

Is the fit on the authentic that different?

Let me know and are you a big guy pause

I rock XL every thing and my booker swing man just fit hella weird around the shoulders
I’m normally a medium. 5’9” normal build I guess haha. I got the swingman awhile ago and for some reason that one fit tight compared to all my other Nike jerseys in the same size. I’m hoping the authentic fits like my other nike authentics

Back
Top Bottom