Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Was really looking forward to replacing my size 52 with my preferred size 48. Sucks I’m going to have to wait now…
339B3BB7-3811-4BD7-9550-FA5064121D19.png

Mine shipped today, was nervous after seeing some cancellations and oversold notes. I’m in CT so was fearful they’d tag me as a reseller - super pumped, excited to have this one in my collection

Good news. I got the same offer from Just Sports about the Suns order. So, I'm happy. The CS rep I spoke with was really nice, and the option actually helps me out.

It was tough on my pockets having the Curry City, Wolves shorts, and Suns City all drop on the same day. :lol:

Good news. I got the same offer from Just Sports about the Suns order. So, I'm happy. The CS rep I spoke with was really nice, and the option actually helps me out.

It was tough on my pockets having the Curry City, Wolves shorts, and Suns City all drop on the same day. :lol:
Where did you grab the wolves shorts ?

Any Word on what’s coming with this restock/stock?

Information comes from stores that only do swingmansreally,DSG and rocketsshop we all know rockets rarely do authentics so can't say anything definitive on aurhentics. I'll get more info as it comes I get more info from my buddy at DSG. rocketsshop just said they will be getting a shipment in March. They've already got one shipment and Wall jerseys but was told 2 or 3 different players they'll be getting.

Information comes from stores that only do swingmansreally,DSG and rocketsshop we all know rockets rarely do authentics so can't say anything definitive on aurhentics. I'll get more info as it comes I get more info from my buddy at DSG. rocketsshop just said they will be getting a shipment in March. They've already got one shipment and Wall jerseys but was told 2 or 3 different players they'll be getting.
Appreciate it, hopefully it’s a lot of team stores and Nike that does a big restock

Still haven’t got any tracking info or any emails regarding my order yet from just sports.

But I did get a notification from usps that I have a package coming from chandler Arizona and it was accepted today. (I picked the usps option instead of FedEx when ordering), so I’m assuming that’s likely my jerseys.

Sadly I don’t think just spots will have much of restock online. Since everyone’s onto the website they’ll sell out super quick. Talked to them and they said they likely aren’t even restocking much online because they need to put them out in store as well

Sadly I don’t think just spots will have much of restock online. Since everyone’s onto the website they’ll sell out super quick. Talked to them and they said they likely aren’t even restocking much online because they need to put them out in store as well

Welp. There's always something else to spend money on. Don't support resellers.

Back
Top Bottom