Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Warriors team store finally has the patched authentic. Got the Nike one coming in as well. Will go take a look at how the patch looks like tomorrow and decide which one I want. I don’t want a crudely attached patch.

Lemme get this straight, so what exactly does the Nike connect do? One could just go to shop, tap those tags to get the benefit without buy the jersey, no?

Got an email for 20% off at Nike Santa Monica. Went there thinking there was going to be a bunch of stuff and I was wrong. Ingram swingman and authentic shirts. Had the big swoosh tees but didn’t have the normal practice tees which is what I wanted to pick up.

Authentic shorts were pretty garbage. Was maybe considering getting them but definitely not worth the money, even w the discount.

Just going to wait to get the Lonzo purple authentic.

Picked up the shorts earlier. So I thought I might as well pick up the modern pants to go with it.

E4E6FFC8-FD7E-4ABF-8997-B85ECE6CABFD.jpeg

EB20E5EE-5A34-4226-B25F-27D1FC4C4A4B.png
Wth is up with the Pacers jersey numbers ? Noticed it this morning and was :rofl:. I dunno what’s going on here. I feel bad for Pacers fans. Did anyone else notice this ??

EB20E5EE-5A34-4226-B25F-27D1FC4C4A4B.png
Wth is up with the Pacers jersey numbers ? Noticed it this morning and was :rofl:. I dunno what’s going on here. I feel bad for Pacers fans. Did anyone else notice this ??

Lol it's day and night when you see the numbers on the bulls jersey compared to the pacers one.

Def need binoculars to see the numbers even sitting court side.

Think it’s supposed to be October 24th or something for Jordan jerseys/items

Just want player shirts and will be happy. Would love for Nike to make era accurate retro jerseys as well. I like the mitchell + ness versions but not a huge fan of the tags they put on them.

Anyone with official weight of the authentics? Had one on hand and it weighed the same as authentics. The print sucks. Similar to old adidas swingmans for the "cavaliers" while numbers have perforations but very minimal. Chest area feels rough on the inside too. I prefer the swingmans actually.

Anyone with official weight of the authentics? Had one on hand and it weighed the same as authentics. The print sucks. Similar to old adidas swingmans for the "cavaliers" while numbers have perforations but very minimal. Chest area feels rough on the inside too. I prefer the swingmans actually.

The only authentic I prefer so far is the Mavericks. The numbers on the swingman mavs jerseys so damn small it looks like one of the women's NBA jersey.

Just came back from a local moddels that I consider trash when it comes to selection. In the front they had every color of the new nba socks (black,white, & colors) had a few new nba wrist bands but minimal clothing.

Kids Al Hordford jersey (about 15 of them)
Jayson Tatum player T in kids
White Boston practice T

Apparently next Thursday is when they get their new shipments in so will go back then and see what's up. Might go check out a better location later. Also the sizing did seem the same to NFL gear Nike makes. XL looks a lil small for me but the XXL looks to big.

Still pissed pistons store doesn’t have authentics up. Wanted to buy a Bradley for the hell of it especially with the patch

Back
Top Bottom