Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Richards has a 20% off sale going on, which is good for nba stuff, and 13% Ebates.

Knew I saw something somewhere, but couldn’t remember which website it was on. Googled “rockets Nike infant” and found it on richards.

That being said, I don’t see a Nike logo anywhere, but it definitely says it’s Nike.

Attachments

• 07D66C3D-735A-44F8-8073-DF85D10FBCFE.png
    07D66C3D-735A-44F8-8073-DF85D10FBCFE.png
    1,008.8 KB · Views: 15
I’m ready for my custom Dirk authentic to come in from Fanatics. I have a white rev30 from Adidas so I want to compare lol.

I’m ready for my custom Dirk authentic to come in from Fanatics. I have a white rev30 from Adidas so I want to compare lol.

Nice to see a fellow Dirk fan. I regret not pulling trigger on authentic with the 25% off. Spent way too much and had to make priority choices. Oh well. Take a picture of it and post it when you get a chance. Thanks

Nice to see a fellow Dirk fan. I regret not pulling trigger on authentic with the 25% off. Spent way too much and had to make priority choices. Oh well. Take a picture of it and post it when you get a chance. Thanks

I most definitely will. I’ve been a Mavs fan my whole life and I don’t own any other team jerseys lol.

Anybody been able to use the fanatics 30% off from Dr. Pepper on the Nike gear or is it excluded?

Bert. Bert.

I totally missed you tagged me in the Ben Simmons jersey, I am gonna walk up there now :lol:

I completely forgot that was a US based store

For some reason I thought they were based overseas

Snag some pictures, saw it earlier and was like how does this site out of all already have a premade aurhentic and it’s not a curry or Lebron so it’s :pimp:

8E899660-160B-437E-A5E2-1C574BED992E.jpeg
I completely forgot that was a US based store

For some reason I thought they were based overseas

Snag some pictures, saw it earlier and was like how does this site out of all already have a premade aurhentic and it’s not a curry or Lebron so it’s :pimp:

I was just up there, holy **** these authentics run really small and they are pretty short, guess the +2 is a thing of the past. They didn’t have a 48 left or I would have copped, they probably aren’t worth $200 so it’s pribably better they were sold out of my size. I didn’t snag any pics but the basically had Simmons only and the Blue AF1’s.

I ended up going over to Modells and just copping a tee for now

Just hit up DSG

ABSOLUTELY no pistons items :smh:

They did have Lebron, curry, and Durant swingmans which were nice

Also dri fit cotton player Lebron and curry shirts

Pretty wack that they coudnt at least put an embroidered swoosh and NBA logo on the authentic jerseys. Nike really cutting corners on these. Now it makes perfect sense why theyre $200 instead of the traditional 300+ pricetag authentics had before. That along with them being paper thin.

So I've always been a fan of the short shorts/compression look , and have been digging how some NBA players have been moving back to it. I've even been copping more of the 5'' and 7'' running shorts with pockets instead of bball shorts for the gym/basketball because flipping the waistband is annoying.

With that in mind, I got a 34 (medium) from Fanatics but it was way too tight, so I grabbed a 38 (large) from Niketown Boston and it fits great, but I hit up my tailor to see if he can use the extra material from the 34s to shorten the 38s and add pockets. I know, I'm doing the most but darn it, it's what I want. I'll let you guys know how it goes lol

Attachments

• 34 on left, 38 on right.jpg
    34 on left, 38 on right.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 81
  • How it looks.jpg
    How it looks.jpg
    232.7 KB · Views: 84
  • The Goal.jpg
    The Goal.jpg
    264 KB · Views: 84
Just hit up DSG

ABSOLUTELY no pistons items :smh:

They did have Lebron, curry, and Durant swingmans which were nice

Also dri fit cotton player Lebron and curry shirts

Bro, I am hooping at 8am tomorrow and tried to run to Dicks n grab gear. Said they don’t sell Pistons gear smh.... now I’m too late to go back to the mall. Pissessed

In case anyone is unaware, UA has the contract to do the NBA combine gear during the summer. Some NBA gear finally started trickling out on UAs website. Similar to the NFL, there's actually some pretty nice stuff available.

Last edited:
Bro, I am hooping at 8am tomorrow and tried to run to Dicks n grab gear. Said they don’t sell Pistons gear smh.... now I’m too late to go back to the mall. Pissessed

I knew this was gonna happen, retailers in Michigan rarely carry pistons items which is weird and sad

Even if you go to tally house that has basically every Michigan team from high school to college to pro... I went last year and out of the whole store (mind you this location was GIGANTIC) there was a very small section in the back where no one went with some really old women’s shirt and a hat

Was expecting with how much nike stuff is produced and pushed at all these retailers that everyone would have atleast T-shirt’s

SMFH

Back
Top Bottom