Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Yeah I ignored him on here. I wanted to get rid of the urge to respond to someone over the internet and just take the high road. At the end of the day I don't want to prove someone right and snoop to their level. In other news... I'm pissed I paid $250 for my white and gold Luka jersey lol.

sigh, feels almost wrong getting a swingman these days, but getting an authentic is a pipe dream, but got lucky seeing a size Large pop up on Dicks Sporting Goods yesterday morning, shipping was crazy fast

IMG_1917 (1).jpg

IMG_1916.jpg

Yea I’m not sure I’d even get an authentic of next years city version by the looks of the leak if they released, glad to have this one tho

I think its because the jersey is pulled a little to the right in the photos. I thought that at first too and had to tilt my head. Looks good though.

Hibbetts has Luka 22' city on sale almost all sizes.
Screenshot_20220413-085729_Chrome.jpg

Hibbetts has Luka swingmans for like $108 if you pick up In store you get an additional 25% off.

Screenshot_20220413-090049_Hibbett  City Gear.jpg

I've bought many swingmans on this promo was stanging Lebron 23 laker icons last summer for like 35 bucks after they'd been heavily discounted. They've got some other players too on sale. Plus one Ja in a XXL left last I checked (Icon)

Edit: comes out to
Screenshot_20220413-151750_Hibbett  City Gear.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone have a medium swingman that could give me pit to pit measurements. My last two larges I noticed were a bit bif and realized were 22 inches. My 2020 swingman was 21.5. Wondering if a medium might be better

Does anyone have a medium swingman that could give me pit to pit measurements. My last two larges I noticed were a bit bif and realized were 22 inches. My 2020 swingman was 21.5. Wondering if a medium might be better
Screenshot_20220323-200848_Mercari.jpg

If this helps

I have a med swingman, but idk what you mean by pit to pit.

Back
Top Bottom