Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Knew Miami would be going with white versions of this years mash up. I still like it though. The white/baby blue lakers doesn’t look horrid but not feeling the second one

I know the Lakers are popular, but they get two City Jerseys after the season they had ? :sick:
Unless the first one is considered a classic edition ?

Not a fan. The lakers baby blue and white is okay. I’ll be passing on em. Although I may end up with the nets, but the black lots better imo.

1649646864444.jpeg
https://news.sportslogos.net/2022/0...d-city-statement-classic-editions/basketball/

That Knicks should be in blue with the side stripe fading from orange to black or vice versa and should be their current uni.

I need a better illustration of the dubs I can’t tell what’s going on at the bottom. Kid excited for the Run TMC 90’s jerseys.

It reminds me of the first edition, "The Town", set. I just noticed, at least based on the leaked image sheet, all the Classic jerseys have the Nike/Swoosh logo like some of the select teams for the current season. The Swoosh alone looks cleaner.

I'll gladly take another season with the current Rockets city uniforms, if Nike doesn't want to make new ones for Houston.

I'll gladly take another season with the current Rockets city uniforms, if Nike doesn't want to make new ones for Houston.
That'd save me a ton of money...

Epaminondas71 Epaminondas71 said they're gonna be something Black/Red... and at this point I've no reason to doubt him he's been pretty on point so far.
Rockets seem like they're always the very last team to show their jerseys each year. 🤷‍♂️
I doubt they will since they've used the space theme fairly recently, but I'd love it if they played off the Astros new city connect jerseys. Similar to what Washington is doing with the Nats and Wizards using the cherry blossom theme.
These things are 🔥
Screenshot_20220411-024303_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom