Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I always thought team stores get certain amount of blank jerseys and then have a third party do the heat press/stitching

Does anyone know where I can get this jacket? Or is it sold out everywhere?

1651668464332.png

Weird my buddy told me that resellers in China started selling Melo statement authentics this week but I called lakers store this morning n they never stocked any

Considering I only buy Mavs jerseys I like having the Adidas as something different to wear. I just enjoy the $50-$100 price break I get on Nike authentics.

I'd be interested in seeing pics of the Melos....
It's weird if Nike pre-made Melo Authentics, but not out of the possibility. There's still delays with 21-22 shipments and Asia always gets them first.

y’all need to understand that there’s hella people plugged in to people that work directly in these nike factories

as long as the factories have the authentic materials the resellers can request whatever they want to be made

that’s why you see all the random one off authentics

y’all need to understand that there’s hella people plugged in to people that work directly in these nike factories

as long as the factories have the authentic materials the resellers can request whatever they want to be made

that’s why you see all the random one off authentics
It's the same thing with Yeezy shoes made in China as well and more than likely why the factory moves a lot. There are Yeezys out there that are almost impossible to legit check because they are made from the same factory just in other markets. Then again it's just stuff I read on Reddit so it could all be BS but this is the second time I've read something like this.

It's the same thing with Yeezy shoes made in China as well and more than likely why the factory moves a lot. There are Yeezys out there that are almost impossible to legit check because they are made from the same factory just in other markets. Then again it's just stuff I read on Reddit so it could all be BS but this is the second time I've read something like this.
I’ve come to find that there are a few more reliable sources than Reddit. This forum is one of them. That’s really about it.

Wouldn’t it be easy enough for Nike to create an nfc with a connection to an nft? As I realize most people don’t care. But I’d love to see tighter stuff especially on game worn.

Damn, cant even get to that page on my phone w/o the direct link.

Wonder if melo city authentics are coming 👀

Back
Top Bottom