Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

finally get my fanatics package today and somehow they bumbled it. open it up and it's some marlins shirt instead of my rockets shirt and the return label is for someone in florida. got on the chat and they said to send this back and they'd send me my shirt. i had done free 2 day shipping through shoprunner so i wonder if they'll expedite this shirt for me too. if not, i'm going to ask for a coupon code or something whenever it comes.

I don't get how people screw stuff up like this

I ordered Yankee Candles for my mom and when I got it the package it was for some lady in North Carolina but she spent like $350 and I spent $30 :lol:

finally get my fanatics package today and somehow they bumbled it. open it up and it's some marlins shirt instead of my rockets shirt and the return label is for someone in florida. got on the chat and they said to send this back and they'd send me my shirt. i had done free 2 day shipping through shoprunner so i wonder if they'll expedite this shirt for me too. if not, i'm going to ask for a coupon code or something whenever it comes.

Yea. They’re horrible. I ordered a Dirk jersey and they sent me the wrong player. I asked them to refund me and they said they will charge me for the ship back. I had to complain to get the refund.

Second issue. They listed one of their pants as grey in the description but clearly shows a navy picture. I tweet them and they responded that it’s grey and photo lighting can alter the picture. It took them 4 days to respond. In the process of waiting I also emailed them. They respond it was navy.

Wonder how much Fanatics cost themselves in sales this weekend by excluding all Nike NBA stuff from the coupons?...white DSG had a 20% off and Lids had a 30% off not excluding Nike NBA. Theres absolutely no reason to treat this stuff as premium product.

are the 30% from LIDS still available or not?

Yea. They’re horrible. I ordered a Dirk jersey and they sent me the wrong player. I asked them to refund me and they said they will charge me for the ship back. I had to complain to get the refund.

Second issue. They listed one of their pants as grey in the description but clearly shows a navy picture. I tweet them and they responded that it’s grey and photo lighting can alter the picture. It took them 4 days to respond. In the process of waiting I also emailed them. They respond it was navy.

lol...never had to deal with issues like this before. seems like they could use some better organization. might just avoid using them in the future.

Wow. Finally got to see the jerseys in person. :stoneface: The quality is pure asswater. Mind you, the last jersey I copped was back in 2013 - a Celtics Pierce swingman jersey, when everything was still stitched. These are better quality than the current authentics that Nike is pumping out. I've never thought about buying fakes.......but these.........ugh, I don't even want to talk about it anymore.

Anyone got word on when the NBA Modern tech shorts are getting released for all teams. Only see Warriors and Bulls so far.

Anyone seen when all teams dropping in these shorts?

Attachments

• C5553569-C929-4E35-AAF5-D5C20089E778.png
    C5553569-C929-4E35-AAF5-D5C20089E778.png
    1 MB · Views: 22
  • 1277D6E6-2269-4023-BDCA-55E51B171915.png
    1277D6E6-2269-4023-BDCA-55E51B171915.png
    849.3 KB · Views: 21
Lillard swingman came in. The material is thicker than the authentic for those that want something thicker. It’s actually not that bad and works well for something to be worn casually. It’s nicer than the old adidas swingman

Attachments

• D5178402-9107-4102-BB20-EF5F172121D2.jpeg
    D5178402-9107-4102-BB20-EF5F172121D2.jpeg
    401.5 KB · Views: 109
How they fit? I’m digging them, except that logo really want the shorts or pants for the Thunder

They are "slim fitting" in the waist. I bought both the shorts and pants the first day they were on sale on the 12th.

I first got a medium, but it was a little tight on the waist when I wore them around the house. I went back night to the store and exchanged for a size Large. Fits fine now. Keep in mind I like a looser fit as well.

M was fine in the legs with the shorts but tight on the waist. I did not try on the pants, I bought them in am L right away and it worked out.

e4e6ffc8-fd7e-4abf-8997-b85ece6cabfd-jpeg.1988206

A reason why I miss the 90s and early 2000s when authentics were fully stitched with heavyweight mesh and retailed for $150
Exactly....company's claim they make the jerseys (and shorts) lighter because of the players......sure.

"So Michael Jordan, you just played an amazing game, even though you had the flu or food poisoning , how did you do that?......." I tell you what, it was bad, i had high fever, throwing up everywhere, but the worst part is this heavy uniform, really held me back......if only it was around 100 grams lighter, then you would have seen my true potential ! "

Last edited:
Exactly....company's claim they make the jerseys (and shorts) lighter because of the players......sure.

"So Michael Jordan, you just played an amazing game, even though you had the flu or food poisoning , how did you do that?......." I tell you what, it was bad, i had high fever, throwing up everywhere, but the worst part is this heavy uniform, really held me back......if only it was around 100 grams lighter, then you would have seen my true potential ! "

Are you serious? :lol: do you even play basketball or any sport for that matter? Of course a lighter, more comfortable dri-fit type of material would be better to play in than some heavy *** mesh.

Are you serious? :lol: do you even play basketball or any sport for that matter? Of course a lighter, more comfortable dri-fit type of material would be better to play in than some heavy *** mesh.
I mean I'd agree with you until I saw Carmelo dropping buckets on multiple dudes in a full hoodie/sweats combo :lol:

Went to the Lakers vs Clippers game, Clippers were the home team. Not only did Clippers remove the banners, retired jerseys, etc... they also took out all the Lakers gear out the team store. So I was unable to look at any Lakers gear.

Went to Nike Santa Monica tho, they had some Ingram swingmans, no Lonzo, no authentics except KD. They did have authentic Laker shorts tho which were nice.

Lonzo swingmans ship 11/13

I mean I'd agree with you until I saw Carmelo dropping buckets on multiple dudes in a full hoodie/sweats combo :lol:

There's some people out there that can throw down windmills in some Timbs. Rasheed Wallace rocked Air Force Ones for the majority of his career. These outliers don't mean that works for everybody.

I don’t notice the difference and I don’t have the same conditioning and strength as the athletes in the NBA.

I have dri fit style jerseys for one league and a reversible cotton jersey that is much heavier for another. I play just fine in both.

any one is aware of Lids charging you the full order as a pre-authorization charge. Nd then actually charge the items as they go out???

very confusing. i have two charges in my account. one of the total order amount. pre-authorization as they call it. and a second one for the first item that actually went out. they said the rest will be charged when the second item goes out.

ver very confusing.

was wondering if anybody else experienced this with lids or if they totally BSd me???

10-14 days, no lie. They're the worst.

Yup...Lids is horrible. Most of the stuff ships from Indy and it still takes a week to get to me in Wisconsin. A lot of their problem is after you place an order it sometimes takes 2-3 days before they even ship it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom