Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Hopefully they have all colors eventually. Cavs have them in 5 colors. You can find Burgandy White and gray online. They have black and navy which is the best imo but it seems to be team exclusive at the moment

The short sleeve hoodies? Do you have a link to any of them? I tried searching, but didn’t find any besides black.

Dicks has 20% site-wide and it expires today. Tried on some stuff and got the practice shorts and showtime hoodie in a large, and the t in a medium (large felt too loose around the neck). I'm 5'11 and 185 lb for reference.

Boston shirt.jpg
Showtime hoodie.jpg
Damn we are the same height/weight.

Ordered the long sleeve off DSG. Nikes 2016-17 NFL gear runs super small so I went up a size to Large.

Is it just me or anyone feel that the Nike authentics is similar in quality to the Adidas swingmans? The breathability and weight is comparable. Also Adidas swingman is way breathable than the current swingmans.

Is it just me or anyone feel that the Nike authentics is similar in quality to the Adidas swingmans? The breathability and weight is comparable. Also Adidas swingman is way breathable than the current swingmans.

The actual jersey feel / weight is similar. The other materials are better on the Nike authentic.

But the adidas swingman is way better than the Nike and can even pass as authentic if with stitched twill.

The latest adidas swingman wasn’t stitched, it was heat pressed twill. In my opinion the swingmans are very similar

This is so disappointing to hear. Bought an Adidas authentic years ago and never looked at a swingman ever again.

Wonder how much Fanatics cost themselves in sales this weekend by excluding all Nike NBA stuff from the coupons?...white DSG had a 20% off and Lids had a 30% off not excluding Nike NBA. Theres absolutely no reason to treat this stuff as premium product.

New release products and people buying it up for the new season, new design, and its Nike

People weren’t running to the stores to buy Adidas stuff :lol:

New release products and people buying it up for the new season, new design, and its Nike

People weren’t running to the stores to buy Adidas stuff :lol:

True, but any smart person always shops around and looks for working coupon codes. Maybe I'm over estimating the smarts of people. IMO, there's no reason to ever pay regular price for this type of stuff considering how expensive it's getting in the first place...and arguably with lower quality...especially in the Nike t-shirt department.

True, but any smart person always shops around and looks for working coupon codes. Maybe I'm over estimating the smarts of people. IMO, there's no reason to ever pay regular price for this type of stuff considering how expensive it's getting in the first place...and arguably with lower quality...especially in the Nike t-shirt department.

Well of course, I rarely if ever pay retail unless I flat out have to

Most just cop in store where they rarely have coupons because they want it now or just don’t shop online

Even though they didn't have the Lakers swingman to try on I did like the quality of them and the fit was really good. Could get my Terry Crews on in the jersey for sure.

Where you hoopin at :nerd:

Get at me bro. I got my own run Sunday Mornings no drama or anything all former college players of some sort! Best run in metro area.

Saturday mornings usually LA Fitness and I can get anyone in if needed.

finally get my fanatics package today and somehow they bumbled it. open it up and it's some marlins shirt instead of my rockets shirt and the return label is for someone in florida. got on the chat and they said to send this back and they'd send me my shirt. i had done free 2 day shipping through shoprunner so i wonder if they'll expedite this shirt for me too. if not, i'm going to ask for a coupon code or something whenever it comes.

Back
Top Bottom