Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Does anyone know whats a fair market price for these, all size 48/L:
C9422B57-35B7-494B-AFC4-875619FD60A3.jpeg
AB562BEF-39E2-436E-B4E8-5418EDBA1E7C.jpeg
B2F1DAB0-A2FC-4514-9BE2-D1FC5451A7F4.jpeg

Those are all swingman jerseys. Unless you're willing to take a loss, I'd keep them.

Ended up copping the purple and white Lebron Laker Diamond authentics via the fanatics custom route. I got the gold and city versions and the way my OCD is set up I need the entire set.

Costco gift cards and a 30% off code knocked a pretty good chunk off. I’ll post pics when I get them to show how they came out.

Ended up copping the purple and white Lebron Laker Diamond authentics via the fanatics custom route. I got the gold and city versions and the way my OCD is set up I need the entire set.

Costco gift cards and a 30% off code knocked a pretty good chunk off. I’ll post pics when I get them to show how they came out.

What type of 30% code did you use? I was able to use my FanCash which wasn’t much.

What type of 30% code did you use? I was able to use my FanCash which wasn’t much.

Some dude on eBay sells one time use fanatics codes for $9.99. He had them for $3.99 before but he must’ve realized there was value in them.

But if you’re making a big purchase. I recommend copping one and stacking that with the Costco/fanatics jig.

I wonder if any team stores are going to be having any type of sales to get rid of the Diamond 75th anniversary jerseys once the season ends to make room for new upcoming stock.

I know the Mavs store dropped their city edition authentics half off after the season ended the last two seasons and they did the same with their statement authentics when they switched from the Nike swoosh to the jumpman logo.

at 7:46 you can see how they put on mics on marcus smarts finals jerseys, you see how gamers look inside out

I wonder if any team stores are going to be having any type of sales to get rid of the Diamond 75th anniversary jerseys once the season ends to make room for new upcoming stock.

I know the Mavs store dropped their city edition authentics half off after the season ended the last two seasons and they did the same with their statement authentics when they switched from the Nike swoosh to the jumpman logo.
DSG had in store sales a couple weeks back on the LeBron & AD 75th anniversary city jerseys swingman it was like 25% off. They are still regular price on the website tho

DSG had in store sales a couple weeks back on the LeBron & AD 75th anniversary city jerseys swingman it was like 25% off. They are still regular price on the website tho

Hopefully it’s a sign of things to come. Once the season ends, they’re going back to regular jerseys next season without the Diamond swoosh and 75th anniversary so they’ll be sitting on a bunch of old stock. I’m checking the Mavs store website regularly waiting for some price drops. I want a blue Luka Diamond authentic, but ideally for well less than retail.

Love all the classic jerseys. Love the Pistons. Maybe a Cade will be available. Would be nice if authentics were available.

Back
Top Bottom