Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Absolutely cannot wait for the bucks classic edition. :pimp:

Whoever is in charge of the clippers merchandise and designs has to hate the team.

Their new Statement unis and the City unis are basically the same thing.

Those new Spurs' city joints are clean af.

I wish the Mavs would bring back the 90s jerseys. The all green are cool but I want the J Kidd era since he's our coach now

The Spurs have the best City Edition so far in my book! The Suns throwback is probably my second favorite.

Purple mountain throwback jerseys are my favorite Jazz uniform ever. The white jerseys are OK, just a recolor of the previous yellow statement jerseys. The black and yellow jerseys absolutely suck.

This the official word...

Owner Ryan Smith and the Jazz want it to be known that the organization will not shy away from the bright lights. In fact, Utah’s new uniforms reflect its proud past and prove that this is a team that will continue to loom for the spotlight.
The white and black uniforms symbolize the white and black keys on a piano, a significant element in the history of Jazz music. The yellow jersey represents the spotlight designated to the greatest performers in history, a nod to the fact that Utah embraces being in the spotlight with all eyes watching.

v2_clarkson_pruple_1_DSF7416.jpg

v2_clarkson_black_2_DSF7416.jpg

v2_clarkson_yellow_DSF7416.jpg

v2_clarkson_white_DSF7416.jpg

i'm confused why are they bringing back the purple mountain jerseys? didn't they have those in 2019/20. also how about these, are they saying these will be used after 2023?

jazz retro.JPG

Last edited:
i'm confused why are they bringing back the purple mountain jerseys? didn't they have those in 2019/20. also how about these, are they saying these will be used after 2023?

jazz retro.JPG

They are this season's HWC jersey. That other purple in the vid is the HWC for the 2023-2024 season. And they have a purple mountain the 2023-2024 city edition. They’re running back the dark mode for next season's city edition.

They are this season's HWC jersey. That other purple in the vid is the HWC for the 2023-2024 season. And they have a purple mountain the 2023-2024 city edition. They’re running back the dark mode for next season's city edition.
They are making it sound like it’s here to stay. It also has a normal Nike swoosh.

jazz retro.JPG
This is actually clean and should be the permanent road or icon version.

Back
Top Bottom