Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Same. Hoodies feel like they downgraded. Not sure why they changed them, just for the sake of changing
The first run of thermaflex hoodies and shorts were insane. So comfortable. Ended up with like seven different teams. Zipper pocket on the side. 🔥

A few of em below…. The ones with the gold logo nba….my most worn shorts in a collection of roughly 75 pairs.
E156641E-47D4-4BFE-8403-1D635193A74A.jpeg
D09FB16F-7804-4A06-B3CE-2DAD42ED85D2.jpeg

The first run of thermaflex hoodies and shorts were insane. So comfortable. Ended up with like seven different teams. Zipper pocket on the side. 🔥

A few of em below…. The ones with the gold logo nba….my most worn shorts in a collection of roughly 75 pairs.
will always regret not picking up that knicks pair

if anyone got a size small they don’t need lmk

Yeah, you're not lying about the comfortabilty of the hoodies. I got like 12, majority different colors

This is probably the only time I’m happy my Lakers didn’t make the playoffs. Lol no money to spend on earned jerseys. But knowing the nba/Nike the lakers gonna get “if we was healthy we would made the playoffs earned jersey” :emoji_laughing:

I'll probably grab the new Mavs statement jersey. I always the the Dallas logo was lame. Like when I was a kid is blasted everywhere and I got tired of seeing it 😂

If you don’t mind me asking how’s the stitching. I’ve been tempted to get a Knicks one but the stories from the last batch left me real hesitant
I’ll take some up close pics and post but the construction/stitching looked clean to me. I bought it before really learning that Fanatics custom authentics can kinda be hit or miss. I could be wrong but from the info I gathered it seemed like the issues were specific to a couple of spots that were doing certain customizations. So some teams were coming back bad altogether (I feel like I saw a video on a bad batch of Lakers) but other teams seemed to be fine.

I’m pleased with mine. I’ll post pics tomo

I'll probably grab the new Mavs statement jersey. I always the the Dallas logo was lame. Like when I was a kid is blasted everywhere and I got tired of seeing it 😂

Lol I COMPLETELY get that bro, I’m a die hard Broncos (and Nuggets) fan but have grown to really dislike the current Broncos colors/logo/jerseys that they’ve been using since their OG back to back SB run. Hoping we get a style reboot now that we got new owners in place

I just scooped this Luka authentic
97B9321F-7BC5-4AB0-857C-942F9E9B9F1D.jpeg

733ECFFA-F0A6-488A-9CEF-BDC11692BE83.jpeg

Been had this one
BC6ABA7F-8E15-487F-9F7D-F0D348CB3B3B.jpeg

27065F22-57B1-4F62-9332-3D5B980C0626.jpeg

Def my favorite player currently, can’t wait for his shoe to drop

ordered this last night too lol I try to stick to authentics but guessing we prob wont get this in an authentic so I scooped the Swingman since they still had my size
4C802CB6-F7D9-44D8-A6C7-6485664F2B70.jpeg

I’ll post pics once I get it in
Only Doncic Jersey i would rock. I don't understand why Adidas won't release an authentic

I’ll take some up close pics and post but the construction/stitching looked clean to me. I bought it before really learning that Fanatics custom authentics can kinda be hit or miss. I could be wrong but from the info I gathered it seemed like the issues were specific to a couple of spots that were doing certain customizations. So some teams were coming back bad altogether (I feel like I saw a video on a bad batch of Lakers) but other teams seemed to be fine.

I’m pleased with mine. I’ll post pics tomo
Appreciate it. Might have to pull the trigger and role the dice so I can get a D Rose Knicks

Last seasons Luka city authentics are $162.50 if anyone was looking for one.

Back
Top Bottom