Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Why is that?
Last time I placed an order from them I promise it took like 3 months to get my jersey… and I might’ve been about 30 minutes away from LA at the time. Wasn’t like it was a pre-order or backordered thing either…Took forever to process, although the funds were taken out of my account right away…and they used the cheapest, slowest shipping possible smh

How are swingmans fitting this year? My 2020 swingmans I needed a large but my 2021-22 swingmans I needed a med

I don’t believe they’re licensed to make the authentics. I’ve read in the past it has something to do the Mitchell and ness having rights to HWC authentics. It’s not about not wanting to make money.

Up on the heat store finally. Special patch for the 35th anniversary from their store

Attachments

• A5C2F298-32FD-433C-BE30-CFAA10159786.jpeg
    A5C2F298-32FD-433C-BE30-CFAA10159786.jpeg
    84.9 KB · Views: 646
Interesting that the dubs only wear their classic TMC for the end of 2022 and won’t wear em at all in 23. And Miami will only wear their classics in 23 (they haven’t even wore them once yet)

i guess but that means 88-89 was their first season, so why not wait until 2023-24, which would be their real 35th anniversary.

I think dubs has a similar reason, to honor Mullin’s gold medal in the 92 olympics so they only wore em in 2022. But does it really break the rules to wear them a few times more lol

Can anyone tell me if this jersey is a legit authentic? I thought Nike didn't have the contract to make jerseys until after Kobe retired?

FB_IMG_1673232389373.jpg

Interesting that the dubs only wear their classic TMC for the end of 2022 and won’t wear em at all in 23. And Miami will only wear their classics in 23 (they haven’t even wore them once yet)

That sucks if we won't be seeing the Run TMC Uni's anymore. Something about them in action every now and then just makes me enjoy watching their games on tv more. Like when the Rams used to bust out their throwbacks before their current design. I guess I have something for Blue & Yellow uni's?:lol:

Back
Top Bottom