Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Honestly the Statement Durant is dope but I skipped it and copped the Icon instead.
440078ED-E192-452D-AE2B-E9A4C6F3BA42.jpeg

The white number/letters against the black jersey is a cleaner look IMO

Right now they have all sizes but looks like only two left in most sizes

I forgot to add in my other post, Hawks team store has a nice selection of icon, association & city edition authentics. And more players besides Trae. $250 price tag.

I forgot to add in my other post, Hawks team store has a nice selection of icon, association & city edition authentics. And more players besides Trae. $250 price tag.

I wish the Warriors had authentics on their team store. Pretty disappointing for the defending champs to have no selection.

I wish the Warriors had authentics on their team store. Pretty disappointing for the defending champs to have no selection.
They used to, before Fanatics took over. But I was lucky a couple seasons ago, and was able to scoop a authentic Draymond city edition after the Fanatics takeover.

Try contacting the physical store inside the Chase Center to see if you can order via phone/email. I was able to scoop a couple jerseys that way before.

They used to, before Fanatics took over. But I was lucky a couple seasons ago, and was able to scoop a authentic Draymond city edition after the Fanatics takeover.

Try contacting the physical store inside the Chase Center to see if you can order via phone/email. I was able to scoop a couple jerseys that way before.
Yeah I’ve been to the store a few times if I head to the game, only seen the city versions this year, that’s all they’ve gotten in terms of authentics this season. They blame Nike since that’s where they get the product from. Then I see links like the hawks shop and they have options on top of options lol

Need help from the og heads:

I recently scored a 2003 “8403” pinstripe MJ (although not particularly rare or exclusive by any means… I just haven’t been able to find this version in a 40) I’ve never really cared for the Champion version… but this one is nice.

E7238DEC-421A-4950-B841-6AADC147F221.jpeg

FF203D0E-6E42-4C40-AF0E-2ED7FD4ECFFD.jpeg
E5EE4126-9618-4F30-87EC-64025316049D.jpeg

Which jersey from the 8403 set am I missing? I know there’s a 45, but not sure if it came in both white AND red? Does anyone have any leads to help complete the set?

Bonus: All my MJs

FEFBA2F4-A226-4B18-A486-DF34AE0E0A67.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah I’ve been to the store a few times if I head to the game, only seen the city versions this year, that’s all they’ve gotten in terms of authentics this season. They blame Nike since that’s where they get the product from. Then I see links like the hawks shop and they have options on top of options lol
I'm assuming the team shops are finally getting their shipments in. Nuggets team store put their city edition authentics back up on their site, and MSG online shop finally put the 75th season white authentics up, with a solid selection of players (Brunson, Obi, Rose, Randle & Barrett)

Dude ... Clippers Fan Shop is the worst. Ordered my City Edition Authentic back on 11/11/22 and still nothing. So frustarting.

Dude ... Clippers Fan Shop is the worst. Ordered my City Edition Authentic back on 11/11/22 and still nothing. So frustarting.
Not as bad as the warriors shop, I ordered a swingman classic 10/27…still nothing. They literally had them in store, but online orders still being held hostage.

someone on here said suns will be releasing authentics for their 90s hwc?
I believe somebody was told that by an employee at the team store but I think we all know that 98% of these employees really don’t know what they’re talking about. They hear one thing and by the time it comes out their mouth it’s an entirely different thing altogether

We still have yet to see a Classic Edition in authentic from Nike

Gotta be the warriors team shop, fanatics is pretty good w/ shipping

Especially since he’s saying they had them in store but are slacking on the online orders

The warriors online shop is run by fanatics though. I know they had them on pre order for the longest time. The team store that is at chase has nothing to do with the online store run by fanatics. I know there is a mobile team store website but I’m not sure they ever but the classic up for preorder like that.

Yeah I ordered on warriors team store and you’re right, unfortunately it’s run by fanatics. The physical team store at chase had the jerseys and I would’ve just picked it up there but I had purchased with a slight discount haha. Patience saves pockets, but now I’m just annoyed

Nets KD statement. I like it. Simple to wear

Attachments

• 9E3318A6-D470-4294-8105-5CE04B6A88F6.jpeg
    9E3318A6-D470-4294-8105-5CE04B6A88F6.jpeg
    299.9 KB · Views: 60
  • ABD00E74-90DC-4540-8D4E-98466D0D5649.jpeg
    ABD00E74-90DC-4540-8D4E-98466D0D5649.jpeg
    307.7 KB · Views: 58
  • D3369EEF-3BAF-4F1A-B83B-2C0BD2A7F208.jpeg
    D3369EEF-3BAF-4F1A-B83B-2C0BD2A7F208.jpeg
    276.8 KB · Views: 1,403
  • 42CA9C2B-4464-493A-9FFE-587A4AA1198E.jpeg
    42CA9C2B-4464-493A-9FFE-587A4AA1198E.jpeg
    341 KB · Views: 1,409
White authentics for the Twolves

Not as bad as the warriors shop, I ordered a swingman classic 10/27…still nothing. They literally had them in store, but online orders still being held hostage.
Not as bad as the pistons. Ordered a Cade authentic in October. Radio silence. They ain’t even reply to my “cancel” the order. It’s cool tho. I got something for they A55 tho

someone on here said suns will be releasing authentics for their 90s hwc?
That was me and also posted a Reddit that said the same thing

Not sure if it even happens. Coulda been BS but if they do I doubt they even make it online

Back
Top Bottom