Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

would have been ok just getting the 75th authentic they still have up, but may as well hold out when they put up the current one

it’s definitely a cool memento to have for an iconic record. i bought the 2020 white authentic because that’ll probably be his last finals mvp jersey

it’s definitely a cool memento to have for an iconic record. i bought the 2020 white authentic because that’ll probably be his last finals mvp jersey
There is no way to attach it to the record unless they remove the leave a legacy tagline or he leaves. Otherwise the jerseys next season will look the same.

There's tiny changes almost every year. For some people, they'll want everything exact. Number, swoosh/nba logo, material name. Those have all changed each of the last three seasons. There's no rush for the casual collector, but for some it does matter enough.

Also, some of us were sitting on coupons. :lol:

Sitting on plenty coupons. Got my Bron jerseys. Fanatics drop that Luka Statement you cowards! Lol

There is no way to attach it to the record unless they remove the leave a legacy tagline or he leaves. Otherwise the jerseys next season will look the same.
It depends on if LeBron changes his number next season with No. 6 behind retired league-wide. He’s grandfathered into keeping No. 6 if he wants to.

Last season was LeBron’s first time wearing No. 6 on the Lakers. 2021-22 jerseys have the diamond swoosh and 75th anniversary diamond NBA logo on the back.

This season is the first time he’s worn No. 6 on the Lakers with the normal swoosh and NBA logo.

I’m trying to make my jersey look as close to what LeBron wore when he broke the record. I bought a 2022-23 authentic LeBron jersey from Fanatics and then bought the patches off eBay.

The yellow on Bibigo patch looks off so I don’t think I’m going to have it put on the jersey right now. I’m going to wait and see if Lakers Store sells 2022-23 authentic jerseys with the Bibigo patch.

EB218CD8-138B-430A-B454-931A8C8FCE73.jpeg

Last edited:
It depends on if LeBron changes his number next season with No. 6 behind retired league-wide. He’s grandfathered into keeping No. 6 if he wants to.

Last season was LeBron’s first time wearing No. 6 on the Lakers. 2021-22 jerseys have the diamond swoosh and 75th anniversary diamond NBA logo on the back.

This season is the first time he’s worn No. 6 on the Lakers with the normal swoosh and NBA logo.

I’m trying to make my jersey look as close to what LeBron wore when he broke the record. I bought a 2022-23 authentic LeBron jersey from Fanatics and then bought the patches off eBay.

The yellow on Bibigo patch looks off so I don’t think I’m going to have it put on the jersey right now. I’m going to wait and see if Lakers Store sells 2022-23 authentic jerseys with the Bibigo patch.

EB218CD8-138B-430A-B454-931A8C8FCE73.jpeg

I agree if he changes teams or number (don’t think thats in the works) or if they remove / change the leave a legacy slogan.

They did make those mamba prints in authentic. Those are the ones the wore in the bubble. Sold them on lakers store website in a limited run. Had one but sold it.
That I know of only the Kobe version was made authentic. I think the lakers store had a “restock” of the Kobe at the time that was a limited run. I could be wrong but to my knowledge the lebron one never released authentic.

I also had an authentic from the bubble - they dropped on 8/24 if memory serves correct. I don't typically flip, but sold it to an overseas buyer for an offer I couldn't refuse.

They released only a handful and as g-time g-time said, only from the team store.

That I know of only the Kobe version was made authentic. I think the lakers store had a “restock” of the Kobe at the time that was a limited run. I could be wrong but to my knowledge the lebron one never released authentic.
They had some blanks left over from when the mamba jersey first dropped. They just made customs for the lebron they sold. That’s why it was so limited.

Nike wasnt ready with a bulls derozan authentic this season. May not even be ready with suns durant authentics next season

Im keeping my durant nets stuff. One of my fav players on my fav team

I knew not to touch kyrie nets gear :lol:

Back
Top Bottom