Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Size 48 been gone anyways for weeks so unless you were a diff size… nothing to see

nike's only gonna mass produce the jerseys of the most household names; the fact that they make any nike direct bulls jerseys at all is more a testament to the strength of that teams market and brand identity imo

NDC have KD city authentic for $150+ but only so 44 left.. I ended up scooping one

Also the Icons is marked down too, FSR

Picked up some All-Star gear today.
BCD8BC53-6CC8-4C2E-9CCA-CB794ADC9925.jpeg

Lol with how he’s played and how often he’s moved, not sure I’d want one.
Order your KD Lakers 2024 jersey now!

You know it's coming !:emoji_joy:

"Just one more team... ...just to get my pal Lebron another ring....
i am not doing it for me!

After the failure in Phoenix i thought to myself, now what?
Then Lebron called, or rather, he texted me..... and said: come on over, we need you.

So here i am.... LAKER NATION BABY!!! Let's go get that ring.......... for Lebron of course! "

Last edited:
Where can I cop that hoodie?

Price is pretty ridiculous, but the All-Star Game isn’t coming back to Utah for another 30 years, so I had to get it.

I haven’t been in the jersey game long, do you guys think they’ll make a Mikal Bridges Nets authentic soon? Love the energy he brings.

I haven’t been in the jersey game long, do you guys think they’ll make a Mikal Bridges Nets authentic soon? Love the energy he brings.

I doubt Nike will make factory completed jerseys I'd say it's likely the Nets Team Store will letter/heat press authentics of his.

You guys think Nike will bother with a KD Sunburst jersey so late into the season or just bite the bullet and get a custom one from Fanatics?

Back
Top Bottom